Thursday, January 01, 2009

01-01-2009 (Thurdsay) "Lessons of 2008"

1. God comes above all. Beyond studies, friends, pleasure, money... Everything.

2. God is love. We NEED to love one another for God to refill us with His unending love.

3. God has a plan to save the world. WE are it. That's it! YOU and ME!

4. Everywhere I go is my missions field.

5. Love expressed gives way to love exchanged.

6. Every small thing done for someone else means a lot more to the person than it costed me.

7. Hugs and friendly physical touches can say lots more than your words. In fact, in our asian culture, I'm more comfortable using that rather than words. :P

8. Kampua, kolok mee cannot get any better anywhere else but in Sarawak.

9. I can NEVER be 'close enough' to God. Unless I am God, I can never fully understand God and say I know Him as much as I can.

10. I could be the one sowing the seed, but it could be others reaping the harvest as God waters and nurtures. The reverse is true.

No comments: