Thursday, January 29, 2009

29-01-09 (Thursday) "Nothing Much"

I realize that many blogs have gone stagnant during CNY. Everyone too busy bainianing around and only have enough time to sleep back at home. Heheh.

Anyway... Gonna be meeting up with Jocelyn again tomorrow. Its been a while... Its been TOO MUCH a while...

Pray for me, my dear bros- and sisses-in-Christ! For a safe journey to KL and that I handle the interview properly! Most of all, pray that I be honest!!

*blissful sigh* Ahhhhh...... Its raining again outside. Don't the grass and trees outside just seem EXTRA greeny when it rains? For those with no plants around, go to the park when its raining and ravel in the magic of the natural world, won't ya? I still haven't got to go and just play around in the rain to relive my childhood. Remember THOSE days? Well... Not suitable for those who're sick from too much bainianing now, right?
p.s: I really considered translating the previous entry to English for those who don't read Mandarin but I finally decided against it. Cos'... Its ONLY funny when its in Mandarin so for those of you who can't read a thing... Take up Mandarin lessons!! =P

There're more alcoholic drinks in my house than I thought I had. These are just 4 of them... Wooo... Some are still unopened. Whoa, momma!!

1 comment:

Amos Wong said...

Wow Wow Wow.. Joseph!!