Sunday, January 18, 2009

18-01-09 (Sunday) "

Just felt very fellowshippy today. I guess its cos of the gathering last night and church this morning and outing with mom and dinner with parents and uncle who just arrived. Feels really nice being with loved ones. This DEFINITELY includes friends on top of family. I really thank God for making us humans just as we are. Humans.

Sure, we all have our differences. We b*tch about one another every now and then. Of course, what we b*tch about in others are basically all the stuff we don't like in ourselves, even though we don't realize it. (Think about it now, ask yourself whether its true.)
Sure, we find some ppl queer and make fun of them cos' everyone else is doing it and it makes YOURSELF feel better. But... Think of the times YOU were the one being the laughing stock of everyone. Liked it? If you've never been in that position, well I sure hope you don't hafta learn the HARD way how painful it feels like...

We talk about loving ppl around us for who they are but what does it take, really?

I remember hearing or reading somewhere that... "you can't give what you don't have". I think that we are beings that need love. For those of us who're more fortunate to have experienced the perfect love from above, it is more than a privilege. I KNOW it is a responsibility to spread the love and NOT to keep it to ourselves, ESPECIALLY to those who have not experienced true love, even at home.

I thank God for my wholesome family, for loving parents(between them and towards us children as well) and loving friends as well. I believe God has blessed me with such so that I can show love to others who are less fortunate in terms of their family condition. I somehow feel that I can easily treat my friends as siblings instead of just friends. (Hmmm... This could be an area for others to take advantage of...)

For you, for whatever love you can have received, pass it on! I refer back to an illustration I made earlier. Love flows like wine in the champagne tower thing they have at weddings. The top glass(you) fills up with champagne(love) and the champagne starts to overflow to the glasses below it(the people that you show love to), which in turn overflow and fill OTHER glasses below themselves up!


p.s During today's sermon on Tithing and Offering, Aaron (Wong Ing Ho) made this statement to me, "God is so powerful, yet He still needs our money". I retorted, "He's just giving us a chance to be involved in His plans."



Jesus, I'll live for You
In everything I do
And when You call my name
I just can't help but sing Your praises

I'll give You all my priase
I'll serve You all my days
Gonna let the whole world know
That Jesus I am so in love with You.
~ "So In Love With You"
Planetshakers

No comments: