Thursday, January 08, 2009

08-01-2009 (Thursday) "Stayover"


Name a game that everyone knows how to play ever since they could start speaking and understanding.

Uh... Julup? Police and thief? Hide and seek?...

I say its 'The Blame Game'. Whenever sth goes wrong, there's always that line 'but, if bla bla bla... then I wouldn't have yada yada yada!'. And when we lose there's always the 'the wind was blowing against me' or the 'luck wasn't on my side'. I think we can actually date this all the way back to the first human beings. :P

Adam blamed Eve for passing him the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Eve blamed the serpent for tempting her. Hmmm?

Btw... Somehow God only asked them both not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He didn't say they couldn't eat from the tree of life in the first place. Maybe we all ALREADY had eternal life before sin. Hmmmm? (Before Sin = BS)

Anyway... I find it quite disgusting how I myself always end up blaming others for stuff that I clearly am responsible as well. So, next time I blame you... Give me a good, hard SLAP *Slaaaaaap!!*

Okay... maybe not that hard. And slap me AFTER I've finished blaming you and we're out of the situation.

Its time we bear responsibility for our own mistakes and wrongdoings, ppl!

Had a stayover at Imperial Suites last night. Turned out to a rather gay event. Cos... Only a few guys stayed over. Then, there was the few guys swimming in the freezing pool rather early in the morning. Followed by few guys in sauna. Entailing that... Topless guys walking around in an apartment... Hmmmm... All in all, queer... but fun. hahah. Got Chung addicted to Settlers of Catan.[Only cos' he won ONLY every single game we played! Now he's gonna purchase the whole range of Settlers in Melb. Bugger... :P ] (You all should try play more board games, ya know...?)

No comments: