Sunday, March 22, 2009

Skyfire yesterday night. Amazing sight for a full 21 minutes! Shall show you some pics here.

I've been thinking about this whole new thing about blogging nowadays and I think there's a whole of narcissism wrapped up in it.

I'm writing this with 4 fingers pointing back at myself so don't get angry or anyth. Just give it a moment of thought and agree/disagree however much you want to.

It seems like the bloggers end up being the biggest visitors to their own sites, constantly checking on any new comments or posts in the chatbox.

Many bloggers end up writing all about themselves that they get too engrossed in themselves, unconsciously telling themselves that the world revolves around themselves. I'm generalizing when I say this. I don't mean EVERYONE'S like that.

Blogging has even become a form of self-advertisement, with all the "Aiyah... Lazy to tell you again. Its on my blog, go read it there." or the "Eh? You dunno meh? Its all over my blog!" or... "Hey! Just updated my blog. Check it out." I dare say blogs have even become the yardstick for popularity and for some... One of their avenues of obtaining significance.

I'm saying all this full aware of myself being guilty of all I'm saying so don't worry about me getting self-righteous and all that. =)

Many use the excuse of blogs being 'their channel of expression'. I think it IS a good reason if it STICKS to that. Just... Keep it there, ppl. No further.

Meet Kuljit a.ka. Kul. He's got a nasty flick when it comes to frisbee. He's an Arsenal fan. -_-
Just a reminder, ppl : The world does not revolve around you.
That applies to you too, jtkl89.

Brennan - Not so cool flick... Sorry, man. Nice pose, nonetheless. Hehehe...
Cheers! :P

Earth Hour's coming soon!

When we think we're humble - we're not.

Nice......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u r absolutely right bro! when we think we are humble - we are not!

you took those fire crackers photos? with ur olympus?? great job man!

jtkl89 said...

thx! :P

i did take those photos but... no... not wif d olympus. heheh. thx 2! gd job wif ur 2MP camera phone leh. very nice pics 2!

jocelyn said...

i was gonna ask you how you took those photos. haha
but i supposed its with the big black bulky camera? the one that is called some threelettered word.

sdr? ldr? whatever. lol.

anyway. agreed.
:) maybe i should start blogging about problems of the world. O.o like how msia politics are taking up ten pages of the newspaper and its becoming insanely annoying to read. and how mcdonalds have cheap 6 bucks lunch from 12 - 3, though thats not exactly a problem, unless you count obesity in.

Today is 'jocelyn likes to type random stuff' day (:

Happy JLTTRS day! (:
aiks. im revolving around me again. :(

jtkl89 said...

dSLR. At least ur letters werent 2 far off.

I'm not against ppl using their blogs as like journals la. i'm referring more 2 those who well... overdo it. get wat i mean?

tat's not revolving ard u yet, worry not.