Tuesday, March 03, 2009

03-03-09 (Tuesday) "I Love Tuesdays"

I should've slept in. Turns out that Maths tutorials start only NEXT week. All the trouble of waking up this morning. *grumble**grumble*

Anyway... I guess my favourite weekday for now is TUESDAY!!! Whoopie!!*clap**clap*

*Sigh...* I love the depth of field thing. *sigh*.......
Life is still good so far(Praise God!). It still has NOT gotten boring here in Canberra. I think this is another good side of sports. Wherever you go, if there're sports available, hen chances are you won't get bored!

I love their cute little cottagey houses here without fences. Sooo... villagey!
I wonder how Chen Pong did/is doing with his interview thing in London... Hope he's snapping a mighty lot of pics of the place he's gonna be heading for(by God's grace!).

THESKYISSOPRETTYHEREOMGOODNESS!

I wonder how CMC and GMC are doing, how much love is in the air bcos of 'em... And how many more ppl are coming to hear of THE GOOD NEWS*cue majestic boom of trumpet chorus* thanks to them.

ITOLDYOUTHESKYISPRETTY! ITSSOOOOOOOOOBEAUTIFUL! WAITTILLYOUSEETHENIGHTSKY!!!
I wonder how everyone else is settling into uni/school life after the long holidays too. I wonder how those ppl who've been having lotsa challenges and trials in life are holding on right now.

Some of the ppl I hang out with every now and then... From left: Karen(Mauritius), Lay Boon(KL), George and his sis Evelyn(KL) and Priscilla(KL... I think.)
Keep in touch ppl! Those with FB, do let us know how everyth's doing there.

George's birthday cake. 18th birthday only. I feel so much more legal... -_-
p.s Which day's YOUR favourite day of the week?

This is a good one... And its got a point too!
Everyday its You I live for
Everyday I'll follow after You
Everyday I'll walk with You
~"Everyday"

Hillsong

No comments: