Tuesday, March 17, 2009

17-03-09 (Tuesday) "Updates"

Its been almost a week now...

Its week 5 for me here now. Weather's becoming rather cold after the heavy downpour 2 nights ago. Forecast was put at a minimum of 10 deg C this morn. Apparently, it DID get that cold as a friend of mine testified. I can't judge. EVERY morning's cold to me. Winter... So anticipating your arrival... :S (*balloon bursting* pssshhhh...)

Ee May's arrived in Adelaide for more than a week now...? Slowly settling into her new room and getting used to the busy life of a student dentist.

All Aussielia ppl are back in their respective places, studying hard now, it seems...

My sincere condolences go out to my dear friend and bro-in-Christ, Tan Kang Wei. My heart aches for you, bro. Do take care. You're the big man in the family now. I pray for divine strength and perseverance to hold on. Pls do not forget that you have pals all over the world who you can count on anytime of the day. Keep in touch.

Congratulations to all those of you who received xrazy good results over the last week! I prefer to NOT list your names out for your sake. Looking forward to hearing about your journey on from here. DO keep my posted, yeah?

To those of you feeling weighed down recently. Check out the great night view!


Need I keep this going? Seems rather stale and dead now...

No comments: