Friday, March 27, 2009

27-03-09 (Friday) "Its the Weekend!"

Dunno why I feel extra relieved to be heading into the weekend this week. Somehow really feel like resting after a while.

Cooking is actually quite fun so far. The best part of it? No one complains about my cooking. Why? Cos only I eat it. *blank stare* I can whip up all sorts of weird stuff and enjoy the fruits of my own experiments. Heheh. Cleaning up is rather troublesome though.

I'm wondering how many of me pals r doing with their uni applications now... Especially those hoping for UK and other oversea countries.

Earth Hour's coming up! Turn off your unnecessary electronics between 8.30-9.30pm. Especially those stuff that you leave on standby 24/7. (e.g TV, Hi-fi system, router, VCD & DVD players, etc...)Even better if it goes off permanently!

Be covetous, be VERY covetous...

"I shall use the foolish of this world to shame the wise"

That verse in the Bible(sth like that, not verbatim) kinda made me realize how the church somehow always manages to reach out to the needy in a non-spiritual way more than those who are financially, physically and mentally sound. Just like how Jesus somehow appealed more to the 'sinners' of His days on Earth.

A reminder, ppl: Christians are not perfect. God is still not done with us. We're not better than you. We're just saved. Forgive us when we sin and have wronged you. (And we surely HAVE and most likely WILL no matter how hard we try not to.)

No comments: