Friday, March 06, 2009

06-03-09 (Friday) "A Photo Entry"

Today's date. Multiples of 3. So pretty...

Sun setting behind the mountains one fine evening/night.
After accumulating so many pictures on my phone, I've decided to post them up for you to see what's been on here.


Free bbqs everyday during O week in my hall. Everything HAS to haf many traces of black in order to pass as 'cooked n ready to eat'

The kitchen of my hall. I so love the 'community'ness of the layout. Everyone just talks with anyone at any table during any meal. So awesome...

Lecture theatres... *zzZZzzz*

Fire drill. 6 am. Freezing cold. I was wearing PJ pants n a T-shirt. Some guys were topless. Ironic. Fire drill and we're feeling cold... -_-

Trekking up Black Mountain which is behind my hall. After the fire drill. Cold. Didn't manage to sweat cos' too cold.

The beauty of it all...

That tree on the right was supposed to look like some ginseng thing... Wrong angle...

Bush Dinner & Dance for 1st Years.

Very Irish-country-like feel. Like in the movies. Reminded me a lot of Lord of The Rings tho... The Shire...

Market Day of Orientation Week. Packed with people. I think the whole of Canberra was here. That's why so many ppl.

DFO (Direct Factory Outlet). Quite decent leh... They slash prices by quite a lot for many stuff!
Entrance of DFO. Looks like some desert-ish place, no? So Wild, Wild West ah...

Someone told me that... Apparently, Canberra used to be a desert before being developed. Dunno la...

The brunch with the Singaporeans in my hall. Too bad I already had my heavy breakfast prior to it so didn't eat much...

Pretty night view at this boulevard on campus, very close to my hall. SOOOO NICE AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

The day view. MYGOODNESSANU'SCAMPUSISSODARNBEAUTIFUL!!! (I was gonna leave out the aprostophy out before realizing how bad it'd look... :S)

My FIRST dish of fish n chips. On campus. Wasn't desperate. Just wanted to try out. Quality? Ok okla... Nothing out of the ordinary. Overpriced? Definitely.

The family of ducks that wander around the boulevard area outside my hall. SO DARN CUTE LA!!! The father duck(can tell from the mane thing behind its neck) even comes along with his beak open if you step so close. ADORABLE!!! Step closer then he starts coming after you. FIERCELY, might I add! Heheh... Haven't seem in a while... Missing them now...

A standard dish of vege and chicken mixed together for dinner. I'm starting to LOVE broccolis...

Saw this animal at night on this tree next to my hall's central block. Someone told me its a wombat and I was like... "I've only been in Canberra a few days n I have the privilege of spotting a WOMBAT already??!!?"

... Then someone saw the pic and said its just another possum... *bored stare*

Weet-Bix. Can't do without it for breakfast!

Note : The following two pics are NOT from my phone's camera.

One of my quests... To try out the whole range of Arnott's stuff biscuits/cookies while I'm here.

Aaahhhh... Tim Tam... AB-SO-LOOT-LEE SIN-FUL!!!

Your grace is enough for me

No comments: