Thursday, March 12, 2009

12-03-09 (Thursday) "The Best So Far"

Wahseh man... I tell you sth oh... Tonight's dinner has been my best that I've cooked so far eh.

Spaghetti with SUPER cheesy diced chicken breast and steamed broccoli and mushrooms. I tell you ah... The cheesy chicken ah. wahseh... So nice until I don't dare cook again anytime soon so that I don't get too used to nice food ah. And then got sweet watermelon courtesy of Chin Ming, Wan Keen and Wilson for dessert in addition to Mary's superb chocolate cookie. Adumak... I was so hungry I couldn't wait any longer to take pictures so... yea.


N.B: Australians love bananas






N.B. for N.B above: Yes, the FRUIT banana


Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink;
or about your body, what you will wear.
Is not life more important than food,
and the body more important than clothes?
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?
~ Matthew 6:25-26

No comments: