Wednesday, March 04, 2009

04-03-09 (Wednesday) "The Love of God"

Let me fill you in sth I just discovered...

You can NEVER stop being awed by God's amazing-ness as long as you're staying in Canberra!

Went for a run today, went up Mount Ainslie. MYGOODNESS, WHAT A VIEW!!!! I didn't see this view the last time I went up there cos we were all the way up, but the best view was a bit down from the top.

ABSOLUTE BREATHTAKER!!!

This is one of those stuff that just make me think of how great God's LOVE is.

I mean... He could just very well have created a plain ol' earth with lots of chicken and rice enough for us to survive. But no.... He DIDN'T do that. He made pigs, cows, laurakeets, possums, pines, evergreens, those autumn-ish trees with leaves that can't be missed in autumn.

He made this world a world that's nice for us to live in. While we live this short span of our mortal life on earth, He lets us enjoy it. Now, how much love is THAT?!!

He made all sorts of sounds for us to enjoy music. Nature's music also comes in the form of the gawks of the crows, the songs of the magpies and the child-like squawk in the morning from those white parrot-like birds around here.

He gave us a fraction of His intellect and creativity to come up with all sorts of entertainment and recreation for ourselves like table tennis, darts, pool, soccer, badminton, basketball, Heroes, cooking (-_-)...

But most of all, He made so many of us in all different forms and characters for us to love and enjoy each other's company. So, this post is actually a tribute to all the ppl that have come across my life, whether in small ways or have placed your giant foot in my beach of life. :-/

God bless ya all and you know I love you all. =)

(If you don't, let me know. I shall uh... Ponder upon what to do.)

By the way... No pics of the scene cos' I couldn't carry my camera with me. Hopefully will get to go again someday then can show you what I mean...

I really love this song. I so wish all of you could listen to it and think the lyrics through. Cheers!
"Could we with ink the ocean fill
And were the skies of parchment made,

Were every stalk on earth a quill

And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above

Would drain the ocean dry,

Nor could the scroll
contain the whole
Though stretched from sky to sky.

~ "The Love of God"

Spoken For
MercyMe

No comments: