Sunday, March 08, 2009

08-03-09 (Sunday) "Credits"

At this moment, I really feel like I have to give due credit to someone.

Even though we've had our disagreements every now and then...
Even though we've had our internal quarrels...
Even though we've had our isi tersirat in what we say...
Even though we've teased each other every now and then...
Even though we've annoyed each other in someway, somehow...
Even though we've disturbed the other's sleeping pattern occasionally...

We've still had our fun outings together with the other Malaysians (+ 1 Hongkee...)
We've still had our fun football sessions with the other Mat Bolas around...
We've still had our amazingly delicious Gelare sessions like once a year...
We've shared many packets of chips and other unhealthy junk food...
We've had our not-so-occasional sessions of DotA, CS and Halo where we'd have so much fun bullying Andy or get so frustrated losing to AI+ and restarting another game and losing again... -_-
We've had our many candid and unglam shots taken... (Okay, maybe just you, not me.)

I've been motivated/pressured/pushed/egotised to study hard because of you...
I've been kept in awe of your determination...
I've been amazed by your level of general knowledge...
I've been impressed by how you shift your biological clock every time some holiday comes around... (who cares about daylight savings time and jetlag when over there...?)

For all the good times and bad, the full two years have inevitably come to an end. But right now I'd like to give you due credit for what you have definitely given me a hand in achieving. My actions and words have not been very loving and nice often, and for that I apologize. I don't care what others say but I love you with the love of God and have always have, even though my actions may betray me.

This post is for you, my ex-roommate ~ Arvind Dev!

(Sorry I had to post another unglam pic here... Hehehe... This pic was one of the best I have, in terms of memorability...)

Of course, most credit to God for guiding me through those two years and constantly showing me His realness and greatness throughout, more than I deserve...
Not to forget the super-nice teachers of 07S45 who gave me unwavering and undeserving faith despite my own feelings of incompetence...
The superb classdudes and dudettes of S45 who provided the best atmosphere for studying I could ever wish for...
The amazing V
JC that provides all-rounded education (academic, physical, and yes, even SPIRITUAL!)...
The support of the prayer in the prayer group. WEAREVERYHAPPY!!!...
CMCers who've helped me grown so much in that period. Esp the YM, BOSS and Godsrockers!...
CCC(Youth Alive) bros- and sis-in-Christ who've added colour to my spiritual life!...
Friends from Miri who're spread all around (Australia, Malaysia, Singapore...) who've given me such nice support in the form of just plain friendship...
Family who've supported me in prayer!

No comments: