Tuesday, April 24, 2007

24-04-07 My Conclusion

It's about time. I've come to a conclusion...

"Girls who are easily scared will ALWAYS be easily scared."

There's no point in trying to help them get rid of that. I've tried it many, many times on many, MANY subjects (which I'm sure many of you know...) and they all yield the same result... They STILL get scared. So... I guess it's time I retire from this noble task and forget abt trying to help these poor girls. I'm sorry girls... I've tried... So, SOOOOo hard... It's beyond my powers to do anymore.

As for those other guys who have undertaken this woefully hard and virtually impossible ordeal... I bid thee... Stop wasting your time! It's pointless! We put our reputation on the line just for the sake of them and in the end, nothing better happens... Sigh...

Okay... Since I'm already on the topic of girls, let me just mention this as well...

Girls are weird. They say lots of stuff like, "You're so nice/ qualified/ all-rounded/ attractive/ sexy/ 'gentleman'ly and all that... Surely will get a gf/ get married/ settle down in the future!"

And then when guys say...

"Then would YOU be my gf?"


"Mmmm... Sorry, you're not my type."

WHAT the...???

HAHAH!!!!

8 comments:

Steve W. said...

Hah!

So i guess you've been putting in quite some effort to cure someone else's phobias? Must be some girl who has gotten into your mind right to have you being such a samaritan to cure these incurable "diseases" haha... I'd say, some of them just wanna portray their scared expressions to think that they look, cute, perhaps?

Well.. haha.. And for the last part, ahem.. How did you manage to come up with that? Or could it be a personal experience? Haha..

jtkl89 said...

yea. put in some effort 2 doing so. all in vain lo. Hahah... cute? definitely not the 1 i was just trying to help. she's the steady, maturey type, dun tink she'd wanna portray herself liddat.

personal? hahah... u bet... hmm... come 2 tink of it. maybe it's jz bcos I'M the guy...! they try 2 NOT hurt me but still end up having 2 say sth bad. Heehee...

toothfearie said...

jeng jeng~ i knew it .. jojo finally confessed!

jtkl89 said...

hahah.... confessed wat? Nothing wrong, rite?

Kah Ying said...

hahah.. if they aren't scared, they r not called girls lo.. haha.. i agree wif u.. some gals do do like tat (ahem excluding me la of course).. they life u high up 2 the sky at first then when u ask them the sensitive ques, eventually they will drop u off to the ground n BOOM u can hear ur bone cracking sound.. wakakaka..

Anonymous said...

Err i dont really understand that 'scared of something' part or the first 80% of ur entry lol ...perhaps an example?

The last 20% however is a scenario that is likely to always be till the end of the world... like the sun rises from the east and sets in the west. Compliment youuuu and then wham...right back into reality =)

jtkl89 said...

Man... u jz make girls look n sound bad, ky..

ooo... remember the times when i'd jz creep up 2 some plp n then jump n *BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*!!!! That should jog ur memory eh?

jtkl89 said...

Man... u jz make girls look n sound bad, ky..

ooo... remember the times when i'd jz creep up 2 some plp n then jump n *BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*!!!! That should jog ur memory eh?