Tuesday, April 10, 2007

10-04-07 Randomnity III

Sigh... I've had a rather unhappy day so far. I totally forgot abt the Chem class 'Diagnostic Exercise' last night and was very frustrated while doing it. In addition to that, I was trying to pay attention during lectures. Hence, I tried not to stay too close to friendly personnel(namely my class)... I dunno what I did wrong but for all 3 lectures I ended up sitting with groups of noisy, chitty-chatty ppl all around me. It's hard enough trying to keep awake during lectures, I had to bear with the din all around me too! The lecturers couldn't be hushing us all the time so I couldn't blame them for that. Sad sad... And my classmates say I'm AS(anti-social)... Gee, I wonder why.

I'm starting to get pretty irritated by the way ppl speak around here too. All the profanity, vulgarity, 'foul'nacity, swearing, obscenity, irreverance, cuss... and whatnot(courtesy of thesaurus.com). Anyway, I guess this is God's training ground of patience for me, aye?

Enough with the unhappy stuff, here are some pics I'd like to share with ya all again. Remember a few of those pics of my school that I was saying makes the school look nice from certain angles?
Here...


Now I played around with some effects on my camera and... Walah!
Looks quite old school, don't it? Heheh... I just love my own choice of words sometimes... (Chung screams "NARCISSIST!")Heehee... Here're a few more. Dig in!



Do you find it quite annoying when ppl are presenting sth and they're basically just reading off the slides they're showing? It's like they're reading bedtime stories to a 2-year-old, nipple sucking toddler or sth... Well, not really toddlers but... nvm... 2 weeks ago, during Chemistry Science Research, we're doing this mirror thingy, using REAL silver... compounds that is. This lecturer here was doing exactly that. Verbatim! I guess it must have sth to do with the involving of as many senses as possible to improve the learning process, hmm?
On the bright side though, I felt like some professional dentist (or maybe undertaker....) about to take on some big duty with these cool plastic-yellow-gloves-that-feel-cool-when-wet...!
This here is the making of a SUCCESSFUL experiment!
I was first ot get it tested AND first to succeed. Heehee... (Forgive me, for I have just showed off, Lord...):P
This previous weekend I joined the Care Group retreat held at Uncle Neale's palce in Mandarin Gardens. These here are a few of the night view from his balcony.
Full moon that night. Due to the fact that it WAS night, the pics came out slightly blurred but I'm sure you can still see the beauty in it!

The full moon that night!
Somehow, it gives me the feeling that it's like the tip of God's nose sticking out in the night sky while He's watching over us, heheh....

One last thing, I took a pic of this guy here bcoz he looks a mighty lot like Alvin TAN from his side view, don't he? What say you? I was just sitting beside him during Physics lecture. He didn't look that much like dear ol' "Bu Hao Siao" from the front but from this angle, he's a dead-ringer for Eve... I mean ALVIN!! Must be missing the 'bu hao siao's too much. Heehee...

5 comments:

Sanchit said...

hey nice blog and nice edittin of pics...dint noe u had a blog...

Kah Ying said...

i reli hv yan3 fu2 reading ur blog! i loveeee the 3rd pic! a nice scene lerr, wif the yellow leaves on the ground.. n most importantly it's YELLOW.. niceee.. gonna set it as screensaver now.. haha thz thz..

as for those ppl around u, jz ignore them.. the choice is up 2 them whether they shud speak n act well or the opposite.. so yea jz let it go..

jtkl89 said...

er... thx, sanchit? Heheh... Now u DO know.

nice scene eh? Now imagine getting to see it every weekday! Heheh... Sorry for trying to make u envious here, it's just true... :P
Ignore them eh? hard la. it's the stuff tat u experience in life everyday tat makes u hu u r eh... i'll try to keep it out la. :P

Anonymous said...

Cool...we dun use gloves in perth hehe.

Those pics with 'special' effects look cool...looks like pics from the 60's...

when i was small i use to think the world was yellowish greyish hahahha

jtkl89 said...

chung? Hahah... cool eh? can u do tat wif ur cam phone? heehee... jz a small challenege, which most cam phones can do now anyways...
when u were small? or young? how small were u then? 12 inches? heehee... haven entered the world dunno how it looked like yet eh?