Thursday, April 12, 2007

12-04-07 PMT!

Another PMT-ing day...!!

Woke up forgetting where I put my handphone after just turning it on. Had to go to JC without it. At least I paid attention during the lectures today, despite the hard struggle.

As I was abt to go back after the 'Nanotechnology' talk and Science Research briefing, it started pouring cats and dogs. At least Ms. Yu had the spikes with her and I finally got my hands on them, despite the 'priceyness'...

Was going to Chua Chu Kang MRT station to meet up with someone to get sth later this evening. It's like... a 10-minute + bus ride to Bedok MRT station first followed by an almost 20-stop MRT ride, taking up the bulk of the hour-long journey. When I reached Redhill(slightly more than 15 stops later...), I had to switch over to the MRT heading back cos the guy couldn't make it. At least I got to draw some money and get a new calling card, despite the waste of an hour or so...

Went to the pantry to wash up my mug and my friends drinking outside prompted me to go check on my juices in the refridgerator. 1 MORE 1-liter carton of juice gone! The 3RD one this week!!! BLESS THESE BOARDERS!!!(Love they enemies, right...? Grrr...) At least I got to drink 2.5 out of 5 of my juices, right? Quite some money wasted there... Arrrr....

Called parents to complain a bit abt the ppl here and instead got told off for some other stuff before I got to the ppl part... How nice... At least... They called back again... And I sensed a tone of 'sorryness'.

Came down to computer room to blog and the first comp wouldn't even let IE run the sites I loggid into just because I turned on a SECOND IE!! Had to switch over to this comp. Well, at least I still finally got to blog, yea? Was gonna go out cycling in the breezy night to cool down and relax a bit but... Kinda late already.

Kinda makes me amazed how there's actually a silver lining behind each cloud here. Wow... I've encouraged myself! Heehee... But still... Going to de-stress tomorrow night la! Need time to slow down and enjoy the stuff around ah!

4 comments:

toothfearie said...

hey jo, you must be really tired, so many spelling mistakes haha. just started my own blog so hope you dont mind that i put your link on my page?

you didnt elaborate on how you de-stress yourself :P

Kah Ying said...

yeah.. i did c many spelling mistakes.. guess u reli r stressing.. try 2 de-stress urself yea.. u still reading reader digest rite? i think thr's an article on how 2 destress urself recently.. try it..

Kris said...

o.O

Are you okay? So many grammatical error. LOL!!
Nehoo, God bless!!

jtkl89 said...

oh my goodnes... all 3 entries 2 tell me i made my errors. wat the...

HELLO! I was supposed 2 b in a bad mood u know???!! Hahah... Thank God I'm smiling widely now. heehee...

Destressing eh? I wa gonna go cycling btu instead went LANning... Heehee... Wat? U all tot wat? Geylang ah? Hmmm... Should try do some outreach there next time yea?