Tuesday, April 03, 2007

03-04-07 Randomnity II

Okay... Some more pics here.

Remember the cozy sofas in our school library I told you the last time? Well, here they are...

These sofas SINK under your weight. You can IMAGINE how sleep-inducing it is. I've experimented it for myself! I tried reading a newspaper while I was wide awake the other day and... only halfway through the papers, my eyelids were already closing...!

After training today, I just felt that my school is actually quite beautiful seen from different places. Here's a few pics at the stadium in my school.


Nice blossoming yellow thingies, right? Reminds me of the big, big tree back in Miri!


Darn it... Anywhere on EARTH would look nice when you FEEL beautiful. Heehee...

2 comments:

Kah Ying said...

saved the pic of yellow trees in my pc le.. so cool yea.. yellowish trees..

jtkl89 said...

hahah.... it looks quite plain when u jz look at ti but... if u reli stare at it and marvel at it... it reli IS nice!