Monday, April 16, 2007

16-04-07 Randomnity IV

Feel kinda free during recess now so...

While at Suntec earlier last Saturday, I saw these HUGE posters just as I entered...

Proof of how ppl believe that 'sex sells' eh? Why DOES there have to be ladies in the poster? Wahlao eh... As if anyone who wears these will become so gorgeous... I think I should try it out and take a pic and how sexy I look...! ...Sorry, guys but I'm not tat pervy!! And I thought pics of such would only appeal more to men than women? Maybe they're hoping that some guys go like... 'Hmmm... Maybe this Georgina friend of mine could look this gorgeous too...? I know what to get her for her birthday present now...' ... Come on la... Heheh...

Then, coming to lunch hour, I decided to treat myself to a pampering meal of...

Subway Sandwich! You CAN tell that this is the FOOT-LONG Sandwich, right? Just an additional $3.00 and you get the OTHER half of the 6-inch sandwich! For FREE~~!! Heheh... But a dire warning to you all who intend to give this a try. Order a foot-long sandwich IF AND ONLY IF you're starving! I happened to be quite tired after the sports thingy and you can imagine what a tired guy needs most... FOOD!!

There's really quite a lot of stuff inside with all the extra toppings and best of all, only 6 GRAMS OF FAT!! Everyth abt it is healthy! Even the meat slices aren't grilled or roasted or anyth oily. Feels good to eat fast-food WITHOUT feeling guilty!

... 15 minutes later... MAN!! 1 foot is really a LOT longer than I imagined...!


This pic here I took to try out sth I read off a photography book. Perspective. Gives you the feeling of the shade extending into the horizon or sth, doesn't it? Awesome...

And btw... Had my audition yesterday after service. It's like this. They played the song once through to show you how it goes... THEN you take over the instrument you're auditioning for and play with the band. It was okayla. Love their drumset though... Nice sound! The TOMS!! 'Duk-Dung' sound, unlike GMC's special 'Dong-Dong' sound! Heehee...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Frank btw, was lazy to sign in. Anyways how come ur blog ppl can comment as anonymous and mine cant?

Subway is the only fast food that I consider healthy here in perth also. it tastes so good yet it doesnt taste like guilt!!! umph...

Anonymous said...

Frank

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPHHHHHHHHH
12:15 sorry for the lateness hehe

jtkl89 said...

hahah... i tink amyb i put as ANY1 can comment? not 2 sure. trial n error la. thanks! Feeling very blessed yet! Heheh... Should treat myself to ANOTHER foot-long Sub. Heehee...