Sunday, April 15, 2007

15-04-07 'Blister'ing pain! (WARNING! Not for the faint-hearted! Scroll down at your own risk! Wait for my NEXT entry if you're a chicken!)

It's been raining every day here except for today.
Wow... Even rainy days look good on camera. Awesome...

Anyway... You must be wondering what's with the title. Well... Just went for some sports thingy yesterday morning. Wahliew... Saturday also had to wake up at 5 am. So suay ah...! Had to take a cab n cost me a hefty $4.50 again... Early morning charge multiply by 1.5 or sth liddat ma... Had to take the MRT that took like50 minutes to get to the destination again. Then... Souvenir of taking part in the event, I brought back two wonderful... BLISTERS!!! Trying on different shoes and then I myself gesi gesi tried taking off my socks lo. Served me right also la... Heheh...
I had to rush to the closest clinic after I finished. Took another half an hour. Can you IMAGINE the pain??!! The doctor said it's called "Dover's Blister". Hmmmm... Kinda suay also this Dover guy had to have a BLISTER named after him. Maybe he was the cause of it in the first place? Like... AIDS? "Aku Ingin Dapatkan Seks"... Heehee... Cool...
Anyway... The white-robed guy said a minor operation had to be done on my poor blisters, that it won't be of much pain(that's what they ALWAYS say, right? I guess these medical ppl had to take a course in uni called "Lying in Vain about Pain 101" and all that. Who knows, eh? Tell me whether you do, yeah, Afiqah, CP or Chung? :P). On with the incident... He started by inserting this 3mm in diameter tube into my blister and accidently rubbed it against my flesh on the inside(I'm sure you can tell that it's NOT supposed to rub against my skin, aye?) . When I shrieked slightly, he just gave me that sly, wicked smile and... and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... GOTCHA!!... Heheh... I was just kidding there. Hahah... Come on la... I said "Trying on different shoes and then I myself gesi gesi tried taking off my socks lo." already how could the blister be possibly be on my ARM??!! Weren't paying attention la! Trying to enjoy in my suffering la?!! Anyway... I wasn't TOTALLY lying... That pic is really entitled Dover's blister as I found it over the net. Though... I couldn't find an actual definition or info on this Dover thing...
THIS here is the REAL blister on my heel.
And... Open Skinnatomy!
Yucks!!! That's REALLY my flesh there... Hmmm... but from this pic you couldn't tell which part of the body it's on as it's so close up, right? I tried so hard to look at it close up myself but wasn't flexible enough, hearing my spines crack away in the process. Thank God for cameras and the 'macro' function. Or in this case... The 'super macro' function. Wow... For all we know I can even take a pic of my butt to check on how small it is, yeah? But what the heck... WHY'D I EVER WANNA TAKE A PIC OF MY BUTT??!!!! That's preposterous of you to think of such a thing!!! May God forgive you for such a thought!!!... Heheh...
Don't worry though.. It's not TOO serious. Should heal in a day or two. Thank God for Mr. Tan Chong Kiat who helped me with some antiseptic and the cleaning thing PERSONALLY! I'm just trying all of you reading there who care about me to have SOMETHING to worry about. Heehee...
Came across this cute picture while searching under 'blisters'. Heheh.. Cute cereals... Very unappetising though... So what I can do to cure this blister?
Wow... Advertisement over the net DOES help eh? blisters on toes got special product... Then blister on base of feet need different stuff also? Maybe Oxy and T3 should start this also. Oxy's "Oxy5 for Pimples on Left Cheek", T3's "T3 Anti-Acne Ointment for Underarm - With Real Tea Tree Oil collected from the underneath of a branch!"
Okay... I've crapped enough tonight already... Signs of a good mood, yea? Heehee... Hope you enjoyed this entry!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank here.

You truly are the master of grossnessocity....yuck man.... good one tho =P

jtkl89 said...

hahah... seems like im not jz master of 'jio'licacy, yea?

Kah Ying said...

omfish.. congrats, fren, u jz made me almost puke my dinner.. thz sooo much.. hahaha.. get well soon yea..