Sunday, October 15, 2006

30-09-06 Football!!

We went to Pusat Belia early this morning and had a great time despite the fact that there was only 5 of us. We were tired even before reaching our 'going-home' time.

Frank: Yay!! Football!!

Frank: Aren't you gonna pass me the ball?

Frank: Don't worry about me... I'm just feeling lonely and standing here doing nothing while you take pics of me... I can't smile bcoz of the haze...*mumble**mumble*

Before breaking any drop of sweat... Cool pic eh..? No photographer le... The 'amazingness' of technology!
(Frank: Phew!! They've come to suck away all the dirty air and wrap their 'still-clean' hands around my shoulder. Now I CAN smile!)

One amazing sight while there was this... 2 big guys that we don't know of were playing sepak takraw with their friends... AND they were quite good.


"Hmmm... Yours is actually smaller than mine..."

Sights of big guys exercising is quite rare now in Malaysia. So many obese around... So few exercisers... I still really think sweating yourself tired is a great way of de-stressing and keeping yourself healthy. The pain that follows is all worth the health & joy it grants you. SERIOUSLY!!

...Just looking around... Acting cool... So tired...

I'm gonna miss these days kicking around and having fun with friends... Missing penalties... Kicking boots instead of the ball... Heheh... Chasing the ball for Chung... Heheh...

Fantastic 4 looking down the small world beneath... And... I WAS wearing undies... just... you CAN'T SEE them...

And out of this morning God showed His grace and mercy once more. I misplaced my glasses again but God had my friends there to help me find them back. Awesome..

"Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness."
~ Joseph Addison
, (The Spectator, July 12, 1711) English essayist, poet, & politician (1672 - 1719)

5 comments:

Kah Ying said...

"Hmmm... Yours is actually smaller than mine..."

LOL! This caption is by far the most hillarious! At first I thought 'yours' refered to smth else more private since he's staring straight at it.. err at least that was what I thought..

jtkl89 said...

i THOT u'd think dirty... heheh... at least u CAN c the pics now, eh?

Kah Ying said...

Yup..

Kah Ying said...

Guess what? I JZ realised the guy with the red shirt is lb!! haha.. too focused on ur undies.. :D

jtkl89 said...

hiao ma...