Sunday, October 22, 2006

22-10-06 Ahhh... The holidays... Jz some pics 4 u all...

I was enjoying myself at i-youth last night being naughty. Ezra had this new haircut... Cleopatra style... Kristine was jz....straight... Just some pics on some stuff on interest.

Aaron: See? There ARE flat spots on my head.

Hi... Cleopatra here. You can just call me 'Cleo'. Yea... I know, my hairs' different and you like it. I have to admit, I like it too...

Lemme' show you how shiny and light my hair feels.. *HAIYA!!*

Someday, these 2 girls JUST MIGHT appear on the front cover of FHM as shampoo girls... but until then... They'll be happy to be on jtkl89.blogspot.com. Heheh...

Later that night, I went to this 5-star hotel for a free stay!! HOW MUCH COOLER CAN THINGS GET WITH GOD!!! Take a look...


Nice room ain't it, taken from all four corners...

This is the ride that was meant to pick us up. But... I just couldn't bear to stain its lush, leather interiors... So... I only enjoyed the pleasure of its sight!

p.s: This hotel belongs to the Chuo family. I guess some ppl just know how to live life! Heheh... But.. living in an multi-starred hotel every day DOES kill the fun & anticipation of travelling and getting to live in 5-star hotels, right?

NOW do you know why I like cameras so much?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

y dun u try clicking on it and tell me how to get rid of it?
how can u load it up and dun click it and dunno how to get rid of it?
does it affect mp3 files as well?...cos my music files seemed to all have changed from windows player to real pleyer
gosh, i sound pathetic...

jtkl89 said...

Hey... I just uploaded it 4 the verses, not for the listening.
tat changing 2 real player thing can b adjusted
change windows player back 2 ur default player can already.

Kah Ying said...

Wat? That's called 5 star hotel? Ahem I expect it would be MORE than that.. Heh heh guess my expectation is too high then.. well, at least it got tv.. :D

Anonymous said...

thanks
sorry if i sounded rough...

jtkl89 said...

u mean... MORE than 5-star or 5-star has MORE than that?
yea... ur expectations 2 high, u spoiled brat!
u r forgiven, mango. hehe..

Kah Ying said...

5 star definitely has more than that la.. Heh heh if the service is nice, then still can consider 5 star..

jtkl89 said...

hmmm... then got free toothpaste & free ps2 2 play AND free food? Good enuf? hahah... Some mroe got free frens there 2 enjoy wif. Hahah...

Kah Ying said...

Hahah zao3 shuo1 ma.. If there are friends to hang out with, I reckon it's more that a 5 star hotel! Priceless..

Anonymous said...

can load in picture liao put a lot of illegal pictures in la......... that's no 5 star hotel, tht's a refugee camp

jtkl89 said...

there was no 'no camrea' sign there so i definitely had the liberty to do whatever i want. Right, Chung? Hahah... i wish i lived in Israel then... Then I'd get to live in such refugees camps, eh? :P