Saturday, October 28, 2006

28-10-06 Being home during exams...

Went for football again with the usual 3(Chung, LB & Sam). A few hours following our playing, my right big toe started hurting real bad... i mean... REAL bad... just getting in contact with the ground is painful.

Okay... That's NOT my toe... But I'm sure it hurt equally bad!!:P

Anyway... Been kinda sick of being at home nowadays. Not a good sign. My mom's been 'singing' at me almost 1 out of the 2 times we're together. If I just sat down at the comp, she'd start it. Okay... That I admit that I'm wrong but.. what's the point of repeating and repeating every single stuff that she mentioned over and over. This is another reason why I've been inviting my friends over to study. When they're around at least she'll not 'sing'. This is why I prefer going out whenever I get the chance to also. However... Upon reaching home, she'd start again. This i not a good thing. The thought of just leaving when she starts has crossed my mind but I think it's still preposterous.

"Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you." ~ Deut 5:16

True? I wonder whether Jesus had to go through these... Then again.. There WASN'T SPM back then AND Jesus was so perfect He'd study TOO MUCH if there WAS any exams.

7 comments:

Kah Ying said...

Ewww.. Tat pic is nasty.. B4 I read the caption, I really thought it was urs!

Hah! Another common again.. Mom keeps on nagging me whenever I 'burn the midnite oil' which is sticking to the pc till midnite, I mean.. Anyway, I'm sure right after exam, she'll gv u more freedom..

jtkl89 said...

hahah... yea... i 4got 2 mention is not 4 the weak at heart...

Oooo... God made us 2 find each other long-last mates then eh, ky? hahah... AFTER EXAM??!!! Will be even BUSIER AFTER EXAMS!!! Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

yerrr!! i thought the feet was yours!! scare me only.. haiya you.. haha.. anyways, when CSI: Miami Season 1-3 touches down in Miri one day i'll ask Moses to pass to you.. haha..

Anonymous said...

EWW!! tat foot is like G-R-O-S-S with a capital G!! haha.. i tot it was urs.. LOL..

Anonymous said...

I know how it felt to have to be "reminded" ALL the time. Esp if the reminders are like a media player with the repeat toggled on.

I am sure Mom is anxious about you and your studies. You know her best anyway. A mother's heart is always filled with concerns for her loved ones. I know, bcos i am a mom too.

Kah Ying said...

Hahaha.. Maybe..?

Er can you at least put that squeamish pic smaller? Whenever I scroll down, I'd see it and kinda disgusting u no? Heheh..

jtkl89 said...

Hmmm... It seems like the girls r all freaked out abt this, eh? I just hope i don't get blamed for any nightmares, yea?

hahah... Now if it was MY foot, it SHOULD have been obvious enough, wouldn't it, mizz crazee??

I've read this or heard this b4 somewhere, some ppl love a lot but dunno HOW TO express their love properly. Teaching n nagging do not come together in the thesaurus...