Friday, October 20, 2006

20-10-06 Obituary: Twifton a.k.a Cranky

It is at the 11th minute of the 22nd hour of today, 20th October, 2006 that my dear Terrapin-which-I-Forgot-TO-Name(TWIFToN) has left me to go 'the skies'. I will dearly miss thy presence, dear Twifton.

It was you who kept dear ol' Shelaton company for those few weeks... It was you...

Oops... wrong pic. This was Crawno accompanying Shelaton. Crawno left a few months back... :P

Anyway... It was you who...

... When ol' Shelly stood proudly on the rocks enjoying the view of the plastic surrounding him(or her) that you hid humbly in the waters, looking out for danger from above coming, hovering, descending with its five feet open wide...

... When ol' Shelly felt like he needed protection, you'd climb atop him and shield him from the skies falling on top of him...

... When ol' Shelly ate, you'd just float nearby and watch him eat. Even until he was full, you'd not dare eat in fear of ol' Shelly trying to be 'ke4 qi4'.

... You'd interfere only when he was so full his belly was literally showing...!!

Oh, noble Twifton, thy absence will be severely felt by Shelaton and I.

Forgive me now that I only remember after so long that I've already named you 'Cranky', oh Twifton!!

FAREWELL!!

15 comments:

Kah Ying said...

Twifton? lol cute name! But sorry for your lost.. I'm sure Twifton will be very happy seeing you made a post mainly on him tho I'm no turtle.. heh heh

Btw, how many turtles do you have anyway?

jtkl89 said...

he/she's not a turtle. he's a terrapin. Kinda mixed between tortoise n turtle. Shud jz call it a turtoise or tortle ho...
Had 2, then 1 died. Then i actually had 2 once again, but Twifton died on me. Haiz... heheh...

Kah Ying said...

Hey I jz realised that turtle is the one who live in the sea like the turtle in Finding Nemo where as tortoise lives on land.. Haha..

Twifton! Still can't forget how cute that name is.. I could be naming my pet or even my son that! heh heh genius name, I'd say..

Anonymous said...

sweet, blogspot is much better, so no more updating the other one right? bookmarking done!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!
I created it... Only I can name my children so... Hahah... Go create your OWN cute name.
Yea... No more updating the other one.

Kah Ying said...

Cheh no fun then.. :D *putting Twifton in my top 10 cute names list*

jtkl89 said...

i'm flattered... Hahaha.. It IS JUST an acronym... Think of 1 acronym urself lo.
Somehow it DOES sound kinda like a pokemon tho...
Cool... crossbreefing between wartortle and... and... pidgey??

Kah Ying said...

lolz darn darn cute wat! Erm, it's crossbreeding eh? hey I had to look up in google to know wat wartortle and pidgey mean la.. Haha I no nth abt pokemon..

jtkl89 said...

thank u 4 ur compliment... Heehee...
Poor u, wat happened 2 ur childhood? Locked in ur room surrounded by books? Can't b... no glasses le... Or were u jz tortured horrendously by being deprived of pokemon?... aduh....

Kah Ying said...

You don't need to know pokemon to prove that you have a childhood.. At least I played barbie dolls.. heh heh the sweet old times..

No glasses?? Heh and I thought you know me well! Haha wearing contacts lah..

jtkl89 said...

i c... typical girl...

i do! i WAS suspecting contacts already... Anyway.. the making a fool out of myself part is over already anyway...

Kah Ying said...

Wat do u mean by making a fool out of urself?

jtkl89 said...

tat i sia soi myself simply say tat ky dun wear glasses la.
wow...
transexual ah? kahying become kahyong liao?

Kah Ying said...

AHHH! Darn! I forgot to switch off my bro's acc.. Sheeshh now I'M the one who's the FOOL.. And I thought I got the last laugh.. paiseh paiseh..

jtkl89 said...

heehee... dear boy... hahah...