Friday, October 20, 2006

20-10-06 Cameras...

I think my parents have BOTH agreed to get me a camera instead of a trip to KL. Have a few in mind... With around a budget below RM1,500, these few cams have caught my attention...
stylish isn't it? Nikon Coolpix S3(6.0 MP, Video recording w/ audio, 3x zoom, 118 g, RM1298.00... tough...)

Cute... Nikon Coolpix L6(6.0 MP, 3x zoom, RM888.00... reasonable price. Too bad no video recording.)

Nikon Coolpix L5(7.2 MP, internal 8 MB memory, 5x zoom, video recording w/ audio & dif qualities, RM1088... STILL reasonableR than S3...)

Olympus FE-190(6.0 MP, i22 MB internal memory, 3x zoom, video-recording w/ audio, RM899.00, quite reasonable too.)

Olympus u(micro)-700 & u-710(7.1 MP, 19.1 MB internal memory, 3x optical zoom, video recording w/ audio, RM1,199.00)

Fujifilm FinePix F31-fd (6.3 MP, 26MB internal mem, 3x optical, video rec w/aud, face-detection thingy inside, price N/A)

6 choices to start off with. Any thoughts, anyone? I'd MUCH prefer cameras with video recording WITH audio... coz' motion pictures serve better as protectors of time and memory.

My my... Cameras nowadays even look BETTER than hps...

7 comments:

Kah Ying said...

WOW.. Ur parents are so nice and you're so lucky! Anyway, jz giving my opinions k?

Nikon Coolpix S3 sure is stylish but the colour isn't very nice oh..

L6.. Cheap and the screen is larger so nice to take pics I guess and since you want video recording, then that one is out of your list lo..

L5.. 5x zoom? That's pretty nice and hard to resist plus got video recording.

Olympus! nice.. If you like cameras which are unique outside, I guess this one wont be in your list for too long coz I think it's quite ordinary.

What?? RM1199 for a camera which doesn't differ from others? If I were you, I definitely wont choose that.

Fujifilm Fine what? Never heard of that brand before.

Overall all are quite nice but if I were you, I would choose L5 oh.. Anyway, I don't really am into cameras but I prefer Sony ones coz I trust Sony.. Plus the qualities of their products are quite high. I hope this helps. :D

jtkl89 said...

Heheh... Thanks.
I think Sony is better in other electronic equipment. In terms of cameras, I think Olympus, Nikon & Fujifilm stand out most. That's only what I think la. But anyway... I'm still wondering y i included tat 1 w/o the video recording in my list. heheh...
Rambang mata ni...

Kah Ying said...

Haha hps and cameras are the same.. Too many kinds to choose from.. And they die4 jia4 easily.. From Rm1000++ to Rm800++ within a month or more.. So when it comes to technology stuff, better wait till when the price drops then baru buy.. :D

jtkl89 said...

hmmm..
but when the price drops ah... tat means new ones r out which r even better! Right?
darn! Technology leaves us wif TOO MANY chocies sumtimes...

Kah Ying said...

If so, then there's no stopping to get the better ones coz everyday got better ones come out right? Haha that's the BEAUTY of technology..

Anonymous said...

two words joseph... WORLD VISION ;D

Anonymous said...

but no point getting new 1s, they're gonna b out of date in like wat... 2 months? Heheh...
World Vision eh? Our church generous enough liao. Heheh...