Wednesday, October 25, 2006

25-10-06 Life is short and unpredictable. Live it.

I almost went to be with the Lord this morning.

I almost fell into a drain that was under construction while returning from tuition.

It's only in moments like these that I think abt how short life is and how worthless those tiffs I get involved in everyday are. It is then that we realize how valuable the people around us are, how they've blessed us, how they've made our life worth it. I'm sure most of us have come across those split-second moments when you almost left your mortal body.

Don't wait for the actual thing to happen and then start regretting not living life. If I really had fallen into that drain today... I think I'd not regret anything except not getting to say a proper 'goodbye'.

"19 road deaths recorded on Hari Raya eve" ~ The Star Online, 25th October, 2006.
I could have been one of them tomorrow...

5 comments:

Kah Ying said...

Yup totally agree.. Life's unpredictable... so have to be careful while driving next time lo..

jtkl89 said...

heehee... u think only driving can cause accidents n deaths ah?
ever heard of ppl 'walk 2 their deaths'? heheh...

Kah Ying said...

Well, since you're careless in driving, I'd better say be careful while driving ma.. Some can't avoid one.. but at least driving can.. hehe

jtkl89 said...

oklo
u're right. u 2 when u start driving yea!!

Kah Ying said...

Hehe sure thing..