Wednesday, May 21, 2008

21-05-2008 (Wednesday) Hostel Connection Allows Blogging. Fully Taken Advantage of Immediately

FINALLY I can log into blogger.com in my room! NOW I can post more pics! WOOHOO!

Soccer guys finals today.

Against MJ. Once again got to experience the Victorian Spirit in its fullest.

The grand stand was packed from our side all the way to MJ's side.

*Sigh* Sadly, they opened up the scoring early in the game which we pulled back later in the first half by a magnificent volley by Chester. I guess it's within God's plans that VJ be kind and NOT win everyth. MJ went ahead again in the second half from a finishing header from a cross from the left side of the penalty box. They tried really hard to even it out for the whole of the second half thereafter but it was to not much avail. We eventually lost to MJ. Even in the sadness, the unity of the Victorians still prevailed and we continued to cheer the soccer team for their effort. Bravo, VJ!

Anyway... That aside, there's still girls hockey finals tomorrow! Will hafta pray real hard for a victory now!

Nnnnnnn Eeeeeee Way..... Champions League Finals later! Clash of two giants!

I have the feeling that the Straits Times columnists for sports are all rather biased. All they are saying seems to be in favour of one side. Shall not say which in case I get death threats like Mr Karpal Singh.

Weather's been freaking hot recently! News has been saying it won't get any cooler till the end of the month! Crap... It's so HUMID some more! AARRrrGGggghhhh!! I can be in my pyjamas trying to sleep only to end up having my legs sweat away and me waking up to that uncomfortable, sticky feeling. (Sorry if you don't know how that feels like, you spoilt "sleep-in-air-conditioned-room-so-not-hot-at-night-when-I-sleep" kid... :P ) So wish I could just go to sleep naked... Heheh... It's weather like this that makes me consider going somewhere far away from the equator to study in the future ah. Melbourne? Sydney? May be equally if not even hotter eh... Glasgow? Dublin? All depends on my results now then, right (Mom)?

Look at these two pics below. My room...


...Before and...

...After. Wanna learn how to make your room look as tidy as mine? Easy... 4 steps.
Step 1: Find the untidiest angle to take a picture of your room
Step 2: Take "Before" picture
Step 3: Tidy everything within that space
Step 4: Take "After" picture
Easy, no?

This pic I took using that mju-820 camera I just swapped over from Joel. Panorama function... Cool or not??!!

2 comments:

LingDi said...

Where are u studying now?

jtkl89 said...

Singapore. 'A' Lvls 2nd yr le.