Monday, May 05, 2008

05-05-2008 (Monday) "Befuzzled!"

Sleepy day. Was supposed to study for the Chem review test last night but ended up playing -neom cos my roomie and I just couldn't beat d AI in d first 2 games... Then, this morning came for test, don't think I'm gonna do well. Well... There's still remedial anyway. Heheh...

Anyway... I went out for dinner with Neale, my CARE Group(the term for CG here...) leader. The Cafe Cartel. Quite a nice dinner despite it being rather unhealthy. CRISPY pork chop some more... It's fat DIPPED in fat! After that... The BEST part came. We went to Gelare!!! It really is such a blessing having such generous friends around. :P We had regular waffle and shared. It was so delicious, I think I'm still having the aftertaste in my BRAIN now! Anyway, the bestest part of it all was... He got me a present! And it's sth I was hoping to get in the future! A Life Application Bible!!!

I mean... How many ppl actually give you sth THAT useful for your birthday gift? (I'm not saying I nvr received useful gifts, I just tend to receive more... MEANINGFUL gifts.*wink*)

Had our final lecture on Organic Chemistry just now. Just yesterday at church service, I suddenly thought abt how soon it'll be till it's time for me to leave. I think I might miss Youth Camp '08(sad...)!! 7 more months and counting... Don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to returning to Miri to all my pals there and to a really familiar surrounding but... I don't know. I guess I WILL miss Sg. ESPECIALLY seeing how God works wonderfully through so many ppl here.(Sg DOES have more ppl than Miri, hence God works thru MORE ppl here than Miri, cos there're more ppl here...) I'm suddenly having second thoughts about going to Australia next year now... Maybe NUS ain't too bad a choice too, yeah?

All in His hands...

No comments: