Thursday, May 15, 2008

15-05-08 (Thursday) "Long Overdue Tag..."

Just Google Blog Searched my own name found out that there're so many more Joseph Ting's around, so cool! Heheh... Anyway... Some Joseph Ting out there's got a girlfriend with so many entries dedicated to him. Darn blessed guy! And there's another DR. Joseph Ting from Hong Kong. Awesome... The name sounds rather cool... DOCTOR Joseph Ting. Heheh....

Anyway... Came across this entry by chung that I didn't reply to for so long... So here it is...

Seven things to be done before my death
1. Go for at least 3 mission trips
2. Being able to say that I’ve blessed everyone I’ve come across
3. Bungy jump more than 30m
4. Set foot on every continent
5. Be familiar with at least 3 other books of the Bible other than Luke and Acts(Thanks to the late Uncle Henry Wong!!)
6. Get married
7. Get x children, with 1 < x < 4

Seven things that I will not do even if it kills me
1. Say that there is no God
2. Smoke (This one WILL kill me)
3. Drugs
4. Study biology for a test
5. Play around with people’s feelings
6. Murder
7. Apostasy

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public
1. Sing out loud
2. Try to beatbox to no avail
3. Dance??
4. Pretend to be playing the drums to the song I’m listening to
5. Er… Pick my nose?
6. (Darn… Why won’t this end…) Scratch my bottom?
7. Check myself out :P

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself… Matthew 6:34
2. James 1:17
3. Wahlao eh!
4. What the…
5. You ah…
6. Ok… Fine…
7. Aiyerrrr….

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. One Way (Hillsong United but “For All You’ve Done” album version’s the best!)
2. Free (Planetshakers “Free” album)
3. The Stand (Hillsong)
4. 24 (Switchfoot)
5. You and Me (Lifehouse)
6. How Do You Know (Amy Adams “Enchanted” OST)
7. I Am In Love With Obama (Obama Girl – check out YouTube)

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did
1. Mock my faith
2. Be arrogant/cocky consistently and deliberately
3. Challenge me in a duel of crapping debate
4. Challenge me to a food-mass-to-human-mass-ratio eating competition
5. Mistreat my close friends
6. Harming the environment in front of me
7. Misuse biblical quotes

Seven people to tag(Sien... Sorry ppl. Just ignore if you have no time for this. Heheh...)
1. Aunty Vivien
2. Chen Pong
3. Gareth
4. Gladys Wong
5. Aaron Wong Ing Ho
6. Zheng Whye
7. Louis Chong

No comments: