Tuesday, May 06, 2008

06-05-2008 (Tuesday) "Ms Meta Rocks!"


Our Civics Tutor(or form teacher as we call in sec school), Ms Meta is just so sweet! She got us some magnificent stuff for a belated birthday celebration for our CT. Our birthday was supposedly on Sunday(4/5, birthday of S45, geddit?) but we had it yesterday in school. She actually CUSTOMIZED a cupcake for EVERY SINGLE ONE of us!!

All of us were so impressed that we just couldn't help shouting n screaming around in d canteen(it's pretty normal to have a grp of ppl screaming and going berserk in canteen here. :P)

My my... Ppl nowadays ah... No more using cameras anymore, just whip out their own mobiles and snap away. They don't even know how blessed they are!

So many camera phones, no?

Here's MY own cupcake. All the cakes were SUPER sweet tho, I hafta say... Not really my kinda stuff. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

Here's Zheng "The Noob-caller" Whye, my only CT-mate that I still speak mandarin to. I dar not speak Mandarin to the PRCs. "Tis better to be thought of a fool than to speak and remove all doubt", yea? Heheh...

Anyway...

Just a random pic. This is our football pitch. Astroturf. Just finished earlier this year. Looks cool, no? But it sure sucks to slide on it... Gives you cuts in places you didn't even KNOW you could scratch yourself. Heheh...

View from right outside my room. It was supposed to be quite dark already. I took this at night.

One more stuff of encouragement. Remember two posts ago where I mentioned that Sports' Day was going on? Well, among my group of sisters-in-Christ among the track team, we all prayed for good weather for that afternoon. I came out of the library, when it was about time to start, to a nice, cool-looking blue sky with small hints of grey cloudlets. I just oculdn't help smiling, seeing how nice the weather was for a great afternoon of fun and competition! It did NOT rain a lil' bit the whole afternoon. Not ONE SINGLE drop of rain. Then, the following Monday, Mr Seet(one of the PE teachers) mentioned during assembly that a parent mentioned while dropping his/her child off in VJ that a bit further to the East from VJ it was PWUUUUOOOOOORRINGGGG!!! And yt, in VJ it was SOOOooo SUUNNNNYYYYY!!! Praise God!!!!!!

How great is our God. He's the name above all names, worthy to be praised.

No comments: