Thursday, January 18, 2007

18-01-07 DON'T say "No", ladies...

Sometimes, I think it's BETTER that girls accept help or sth like food from guys. Heheh... It's better NOT to be 'polite'/'ke4 qi4' ah... Why? We all know abt guys and their egos, right? Well, accepting their help and stuff makes them feel good! Makes them feel like they are able to help others! So... Heheh...

VJC has this tradition of having this 'Angel & Mortal' game between the seniors and juniors. We're all 'entitled' to 1 angel and 1 mortal each. I was quite new to this game so i gave sth REALLY special to my mortal. Stapler Bullets! WOOHOO!! But.. FEAR NOT! The sensitive part of me has not yet given way to death! I followed up the following day with some cute handphone hanging stuff - both 2 my angel AND mortal(I'm sure girls easily go 'goo-goo-ga-ga' over stuff like those...) and guess what happened??!! I got another letter from my newly-adopter-angel! Someone from my senior class 'adopted' me as his/her mortal. HOPEFULLY, it's a SHE la. Hahah.. Those hp stuff must've made the trick. This is a good trick, guys!! Hahah... Cute stuff! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, remember the sharing " touch one person and you've touched one generation"?

yeah..continue to touch lives..be it wif our hp stuffs (hehe), our blogs and our lives...Let's share our experiences in life so that others can benefit from them. I am indeed blessed thru reading yr postings. Keep it up for the Lord.

Kah Ying said...

lol will keep tat (don't say no part) in mind!

I reli learnt a lot frm ur blog n still learning new stuff frm ya! I like u, thinking deeper even tho it's jz a small matter.. great blog ya n keep blogging!

jtkl89 said...

yea!!! I feel blessed being able 2 bless others. heheh..

Ky... did u jz say u like me? Hahah... jkla. as long as its doing good n not harm, i'll continue it if i can la. Heheh...