Saturday, January 13, 2007

13-01-07 Attention! Atención! Zhu4 Yi4! Mahatvapurna Suchana! Aufmerksamkeit! Perhatian!

You know that a teacher likes good students; a speaker likes a good audience and; a talker likes good listeners, right? Well, guess what? A blogger likes good readers too!

I'd really, REALLY appreciate it if you would give me feedback or just say what you wanna say here through the 'Post Comment' below. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...?

And btw... I appreacite your comments, ky, aaron, lynda, chung and ye who hast posted thy comments before! God bless you for that! Heheh...

4 comments:

Kah Ying said...

U're most welcome! Hehehe.. Thr r posts of urs r jz too nice 2 read until I dunno wat 2 comment or gv feedbacks.. N funny 2.. U dun expect me 2 post 'Hahahah!' only in ur comment section rite? I dun wanna label as spammer ler.. :P

Anonymous said...

The last time I tried to publish, i think i couldn't.. but i guess i did it all wrong... by the way i'm chung. for my other comments i'd prefer to be anonymous lol not because i'm mysterious and a pessimist but i'm just too darn lazy. cheers.

Anonymous said...

lol.. it's been a loooonnnnggg time since i last left a comment.. lost your blog URL when my laptop got stolen.. managed to find it not long ago only.. haha..
glad to know you're doing great in S'pore! one day if i go down i'll visit you and you can bring me around la ya.. haha.. :)
all the best and continue to strive on for Him! :)

jtkl89 said...

tat's a good excuse, ky. i accept tat. Haha...
ok chung, i understand the 'introvertism' tat u haf. I appreciate ur appearance as an anonymous person. Hahah... Weird... an entry like this n so many comments. Hahah... I'll TRY 2 bring u around, lyn! I'm no good tourist guide so dont keep ur hoeps 2 high! i can only guarantee that u wont get lost. Cos... we can jz walk in every direction n end up where u wanna go 2.
Heheh...