Sunday, January 07, 2007

07-01-07 Ways to BECOME Good-looking.

Don't think I'm actually in a position to be even DARE type a title like that, right?... Spare me the criticism. Say what you want. Heheh...

Referring to the previous entry, whereby i said that my whole OG consists of pretty girls and handsome guys... (Excluding the one on the extreme right... Remember?) Anyway... I just thought of WHY they all seemed to me to be so good-looking and all that.

Initially, MOST of them just looked plain normal to me. After getting to know them, somehow they all just seem to like nice. Why ah?

Ultimate beauty comes from within, obviously. Since I got to know my OG members and see how nice they can be, their appearance is just clouded & shrouded by the beauty of their character. It really doesn't matter how you look. God HAD to make some less good-looking ppl so that we could tell the good ones from the LESS good ones, AMEN??!! Hahah... Don't worry, The former refers to myself too! What's most important is what's inside, what's BEYOND the face!

"Being beautiful is like being born rich and getting poorer and poorer." ~ Some big-time actress... forgot who...
Heheh... Nice quote, ain't it?

Anyway... Here's some pics that I took during OP1-07. Forgot that I brought along my hp.

The student councillors in charge of registration. Reminds me of banks... 'Now serving: 1034...'

These're a fraction of the Junior College 1(JC1) students. And I thought CH had a huge student body... Whoa momma...!!!

This goes out to all the guys back home... DotA has become a Co-Curricular Activity(CCA) here! TALK ABOUT A DREAM COME TRUE!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! MELT IN JEALOUSY BEFORE ME!!! HEEHEEHEE... Jk... No offence yea... But it IS true that it's a CCA!!

A view of the canteen. They've like... 7 stalls I think?

This is the front of the school hall. The principal, Mr Chan speaking. Ain't he just ADORABLE??!! Hehehe... A very sweet guy la him... The shirt you see on the far right is the Orientation tee, one of it.

Errr... Heheh... I just took this for fun, to amuse my faithful readers. Hahah.. TIGHT BOTTOM!! (Compared to my 'nothingness' of course...) Hahah... I'm so envious!!!


The first one is the prepping part for 'Timed Concentration' or whatchamacallit... The 2nd pic is the end result. Really brings the phrase 'supporting one another' to another level, wouldn't ya say so?

Can't really see what they're doing, right?...

See it now? 'Foam Party'... We're supposed to collect as much foam/lather as possible from washing others' hair. I was washed. My group beat the others like... TWICE the amount of foam... WOW...!! My hair still not bad, eh? Hahah... Seems kinda disgusting but on the bright side... At least Pantene smelt good!!

My OGL, very creative, not? Everyone had to have their hair washed so the girls took off their pins. This's how my OGL 'held on' to them. heheh...

Okay... this pic has NOTHING to do with the Orientation. Just took this on the bus on my way home. Poor guy... So tired but no time to sleep, hafta resort to sleeping on the bus... Thank GOD Singapore don't have much flies and mosquitoes. They pose a SERIOUS threat with his mouth that far apart... Jk, ya? No offence oh... Heheh...

No comments: