Monday, January 15, 2007

15-01-07 Inspired by Cooks...

Track & field training today was gym stuff. I felt really weak again seeing the others go "HMM! HA! HMM! HA" while i'm like "ooooooohhhh.... ah.... ehhh....*falls*". They were like pumping it all, the many reps while I was all flabby in no time. YES, EVEN THE GIRLS!! Heheh... After training, I was looking at the others' flexing their muscles then I looked down my shirt and... Sorry for saying this, girls but... I was thinking: Man, I'm actually quite fat. hahah... gotta get those packs showing soon! Anyway... Tomorrow, Pain's gonna come and visit me and stay for 3 days. On the bright side, at least there'll be more protein-built muscles than fat in me after that! WOOHOO!!

After training, I rushed back to get dinner. I HAD to run or I'd've missed dinner. Anyway... There were only sardines left so I just took them. The cook was quite nice and polite. They waited for me to rush up to get my coupons too. Halfway through eating, I saw this PRC girl stomping away with silent steps and the cook shouting,'listen to me' not so loudly. He didn't really seem pee-ed off with her attitude tho. I was watching while they were cleaning up and thought...:They hafta do this EVERY SINGLE day and they somehow don't complain abt it. Well, at least not in front of us. they even hafta be here cooking for the boarders who're staying in during the holidays, sacrificing their own. Now THAT'S noble. I guess that's how life is like in the working world, yea? I just hope that more ppl are able to persevere and be patient like those cooks. Me included... Heheh...

Bottom line? Who needs big and huge events to learn and be inspired in life. Every second in life you can learn sth if you pay enough attention, right?

God bless ya, siblings-in-Christ!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! i totally agree with your posting on "Blessing - 2 directional"

"do to others what u would like them do to you".... so it is and it shall be, from this day forth...

JT, TQ for YOUR comments on my blog. I REALLY REALLY felt encouraged.

I see tat yr VotD is not up yet. Need my help??

Anonymous said...

this is anonymous chuo. hehe, it seems PRCs still got that rudeness in their blood eventhough mao ze dongs dead for a while now. anyways, that chef should be proud of him/herself cause if he/she scolded the girl then both would be branded villains, not just the girl. Have to admire the chef's patience he he.

So what happened to the girl? GOt cold treatment? No food for a month? Sent o-i mean expelled? or did you walk up to her and pray for her ha ha

jtkl89 said...

Aunty V... heheh... din reli haf time 2 set them up... might take a while b4 i DO la...

Chung, did i 4get 2 mention tat the cooks r ALL PRCs as well? Heehee... dun generalise them ALL la. Dun reli noe wat happened.. Should b no difference la, they dun hold it against the kiddies 1 gua... i was silently asking god 2 bring some of the blessings the girl had n 2 gif them 2 d cook. Heheh... JK!!!