Tuesday, January 09, 2007

09-01-07 School's started! WOOHOO!! I almost fell asleep 3 times in 3 lectures... WOOHOO!

Now... I'm CERTAINLY NOT encouraging you to do what I did yeah... But strongly AGAINST it! I was really trying VERY hard to keep awake liu... The spirit's willing but the flesh is weak ma...

WOOHOO! My body's aching in a few parts! That means I'm growing muscles already! It's from the Sea Regata Games yesterday at East Coast Park(ECP). It was so fun!! Got a bit sunburnt tho, forgot to apply sun block what... Thought I'd be macho macho ma... Anyway...

We were all like so focused on dunking each other into the sea that we practically forgot about winning points for our group by playing games! We even got to bury Teerapong! Poor guy... With the 'un-male-some' attributes that we added on again. Heheh... Praise God for creating fun!

Last night we went to Suntech City for the mass dance. It was so high and crazy. Heheh... I didn't really join in on the craziness tho, my OGL claimed I looked like an 'ah pek' with my lil' face towel around my neck. So bad meh just a towel? They also said my butt-shaking too gay, unacceptable. Hahah... What the heck!! When was it wrong for guys to shake their butts??!! SEXISTS!! Hahah... ANOTHER add-on to my femininy side, eh?

The whole new learning system here is quite.... new to me. Lectures with 200+ students... Cool... We miss if we want to but it ain't anyone's loss but ourselves'. It IS time we grew up. I took some pics of the lecture for you all to see.

Don't worry... Electronics are allowed in school as long as you don't use them in class...

The pictures start......

My senior brought me along to FGA here on Saturday. It's kind of a free church type, not really charismatic yet not conservative. Still went to CMC on Sunday tho...

The drum set they had... sweet... Hahah...

Now... For the fun stuff... BEACH VOLLEYBALL!! Our first game AND first WIN!! WOOHOO!! Btw... It's at this station that Teerapong got dunked already. Kinda early, eh?


Tug-of-war!!! In the SEA!! 2nd game AND 2nd WIN!!(Final game for us too... It was all playing around after this...) I guess too much of a good thing DOES become bad, eh?

Voka brainstorming on what to do next...
Jessie:Hey! Look at me! I'm the center of attention! Who cares what they're saying! Just take pics of me!!

Voka taking it all out into the sea!! Don't worry, no one stepped on any sting rays...


WOOHOO!! A floating circle!! Too bad we weren't deep enough into the sea to test whether
we'd STILL float without our feet on the ground. Can you guess which one's me?

Here's Teerapong in the sand and us shouting his name in sheer bliss! TEEEEEERAPONG PONG PONG!!

Anticipating the closing ceremony...

Closing ceremony, some "Whack-Away-On-A-Small-Log-Above-the-Sea" game.

The Suntech fountain and the mass dance. WOOHOO!!

Cool pic, ain't this? All blinked but one. I guess I'm not alone to take all the blame THIS time... Heheh...

Front: Jamie

Back(from left): Ming Yao, Elizabeth and the gay butt-shaker.

The lecture hall... Wait... Did I say we're not allowed to use electronics in class? What I meant was electronics that distract like handphones! And of COURSE I didn't flash. Duh...!! Well, at least i THINK I didn't... Hehehe...

Hawker stalls are so popular that the school canteens all decided to follow the trend ah. Wahlao eh...

One thing I DON'T like abt the ppl here is that they use the word 'damn' so damn much! Ooops... It's like that word to them is like our 'jiak3 ba4 bui3?' Anyway... Don't they know that the word means "to doom to eternal punishment or condemn to hell." as quoted from www.dictionary.com? What...? "It's so go to hell funny"? "It's nice like eternal punishment"? What else?

2 comments:

Kah Ying said...

Aiyer, ur cafeteria is so nice.. got various kind of food.. unlike ch here.. Only 2 stalls nia.. hahah

Hmm, was tat u? Front row, 2nd starting from the left? cant c ur face ler..

jtkl89 said...

yea. NICE! but the seniors said after a while we'll get sick of it liao. DARN IT!! LUXURIOUS PPL! Hahah..

Which pic r u talking abt??!!
Boys all were wearing the VJ tee so if u're saying i'm wearing black, it's not me! It's a GIRL!!