Saturday, January 13, 2007

13-01-07 Creatures of 'Adaptiveness'

Notice how ALMOST everyone usually goes somewhere new and starts feeling homesick or all that for a period of time and eventually the feelings fades away?

I've been seeing situations like these over and over over here. ESPECIALLY in myself. Initially, I felt quite new here, going to church, it's a new place; going to school, it's new; going to town, it's ALWAYS new here(They keep changing stuff...). For example, in my class of 07S45, everyone was like... stuck in their own cliques based on 'schoolism' for the first day or two. Now, the whole class is starting to open up, like a bunch of flowers blossomming in the nice weather here of both rain AND shine. Everyone's starting to mix with ppl they DIDN'T USE to know. It's really a nice feeling seeing this phase of becoming ONE CLASS. It doesn't become just about 'me, myself and I' anymore.

I thank God for making us humans so able to adapt to new surroundings. I guess this is His way of preparing us for the TOTALLY new place of heaven next time, yeah? WOOHOO!!! The time's coming soon enough, ppl. Soon enough...

3 comments:

Kah Ying said...

lol.. so u aren't feeling homesick now? Cool.. Good lo tat u can adapt within wat.. 3/4 of a month? lol really fast..

Kah Ying said...

Btw, I find ur blog is filled with 'WOOHOO!!' ever since u left Miri.. wahahhaha.. Is ur new environment really WOOHOO!! ? LOL

jtkl89 said...

All glory 2 God! All the great frens here make me feel like i'm at home again. Like they're family!! Minus the part where i get 2 borrow their money la... heheh...
EVERYWHERE is filled with 'WOOHOO!!'s if you look properly. Haf u been looking in the right places? Or shud i say... haf u been LOOKING 4 them at all?