Thursday, October 29, 2009

30-10-09 (Friday) "Thank God for Pain & Suffering"

Sometimes, I thank God for pain. (For simpleness sake, I refer to both "pain" and "suffering" when I mention "pain" in this post.)

If not for pain, I wouldn't be looking ahead to a better future.
If not for pain, I wouldn't have hope, as I would already be having an awesome time, pain-free. So why would I even have to hope?

If not for pain, I would not have learnt many of the things that I learnt.
If not for pain, I would not appreciate many of the things I am blessed with.

If not for pain, then heaven would be pointless, since we would already be having a blast here.
If not for pain, I wouldn't know that I'm human.

If not for pain, I wouldn't be able to tell others, "I know how you feel".
If not for pain, I wouldn't be taking care of myself as much as I should.

All in all... Thank God for pain and suffering. =)

I asked God for wisdom and I think the answer's sprouting inside my mouth.

No comments: