Saturday, October 03, 2009

03-10-09 (Sunday) "Victoria"

Went off on a roadtrip to Victoria with Hazwan, Sathyan, George and Katie last Monday. Gotta say I was just so awed by the beauty of everything we were seeing, all that was around us. Figured I'd show you some of the stunning places we went and fantastic stuff that we did.

The beach at Lorne
If there were places/stuff that I would recommend after going on this trip, it'd be... Lorne (a town along Great Ocean Road),


My favourite shot at this place
Phillip Island Wildlife Park (HAND-FEED animals, get up close to them),

Wombie wombie wombat...

BOTHSOCUTELA!!!IFEELLIKEHUGGINGTHEJOEYSOTIGHTANDNOTLETGOLA!!!!
Koala Conservation Centre (If you're lucky you get to see koalas just 50 cm away from you... WITH THEIR BABY KOALAS!!!),

OHMYGOODNESSHOWCUTEISTHISSCENE??!?!?!!?
the Penguin Parade (watch those cute lil' birdies waddle their way back as annoying ppl try to scare them) and Chill House (the budget accomodation we stayed on Phillip Island).

Chill House! Feels like Christmas at night with its drooping lights turned on.
Someone mentioned sth abt BGR along the trip that got me observing all the couples in my hall and I gathered that many of the relationships here are circled around the physical intimacy more than anything else. I made an assumption that many of the two-way relationships anywhere would be similar. (Notice I said "many", not "all". And I say "two-way" cos I think ideal relationships would bring God into the relationship.)

Lovely blue skies again...
Elaboration: I think that most of these relationships "happen" and "are sustainable" because of all the touching, embracing and probably some stuff that shouldn't be said here. Take away all these superficiality and... what's left? The lure of the physical side of it is doubtlessly strong and if put in the same situation, I'm sure I'd succumb to it too so I am not pointing fingers at no one, lest I end up pointing 3 back at myself.

I'm DEFINITELY not saying that there SHOULDN'T be physical intimacy in a relationship but... it shouldn't be all its about, right? It should go FAR DEEPER than that, no? Would relationships that be all about touching really stand the test of time?

I thought this jump shot was pretty cool... =)
... Well... I guess I'll be staying tuned to find out for the answer... :)

p.s Daylight Savings starts in 10 minutes. GMT +11 again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

=) nice shots..keep it up bro

jtkl89 said...

=)

thx, man. can't wait 2 get back 2 get nice shots of miri 2! =P