Saturday, October 24, 2009

25-10-09 (Sunday) "Lack of Control"

I enjoy the fact that the more we learn, the more we realize we don't know. Together with that, I enjoy how refreshing it feels everytime to learn something new.

That aside, most of us try to be in control of our lives. We control what we eat, what we do in our free time, what to say at our next interview... Or do we?

Anyway... We all try our best to get everything sorted out and under control. That's what I'm getting at.

Scene of "daisies" blooming at B & G on a bright, sunny spring day. Lovely, yes.
I just felt a relief just now when it dawned upon me that some things are just out of my control. I can plan an event so perfectly and then the weather just cracks things up. I can have my perfect studying schedule and suddenly some incident happens that interrupts everything as it takes precedence over my academics.

Scene at 12 Apostles, Victoria.
On the other hand, I can be having the worst possible day of my life and decide to just let the rest of the day rot away and someone just does something extraordinarily awesome that makes my whole day seem perfect. I can be all broke and in dire need of food for the next day or two and I am suddenly offered meals/excess food by others.

Also at 12 Apostles
I'm glad we don't have everything under our control. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's what makes our life more interesting and worth living. yea?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jtkl89 said...

yeap yeaps. definitely. =)