Friday, December 19, 2008

19-12-2008 (Friday) " 'P.S. I Love You' This Christmas!!"


"AAAWWWWWW.....!!!"

The whole story was like that all the way! Like how Kimberley said, it made me all perky tonight while I finished it. The whole story was just so full of love and... It ended with a Christmas setting, making it ALL THE MORE APPROPRIATE a read this Christmas season. So, for those of you book-lovers and non-bookworms alike... Read "P.S. I Love You" right now! Like the very moment you're reading this!(I'm assuming you're not reading this like on January the 5th or sth, of course...

Such a heartwarmer... Brilliant, Cecelia Ahern. Merry Christmas, all!

... P.S. Feel so full of love right now... AAAwWWWwWWw....

P.P.S. Enjoying a bowl of hot, spicy Maggi noodles with egg right now. Miss it, actually...

No comments: