Monday, December 08, 2008

08-12-08 (Monday) "Farewell Singapore"

This being my 200th post, I wanted to like do that thing I did last time... Give out awards thing... Then I realized that it wouldn't be that significant after a while. So I thought... 'Hmmm... If I HAVE shown it before this, then I need not use those few words here to make them feel good and loved!' So... I think I'll share some stuff that I learnt today.

You reap what you sow. Love and let multiply. Only when you're willing to sacrifice for someone/someth will you see them/it grow. I've managed to really pour my love out on CMC Youth Ministry and I'm glad to have seen some change in certain people.

Never ever have the 'someone-else-will-do-it' attitude. If you have the ability to do it, DO it! God put you there at THAT time at THAT place to DO exactly it! If everyone were to have that attitude, then... 9/11 and the Bali bombings wouldn't have happened. Wait... Wrong example... I meant... then all the small rubbish by the road would end up becoming rubbish piles instead!

Treasure ppl ard. "You never know what you have until you lose it". Learn as much as you can from those who deserve to be respected. Many times our sadness over someone's departure is due to the fact that we "didn't get to know the person better" or "didn't spend more time with the person". Well, Maybe its abt time we can smile when a person leaves and say that "I'm glad I got to know him/her and spent so much time with him/her".

Dare to hug. A hug can pour out more love than anyth else at times. A hug does what words cannot do many a times. Therefore, go forth and hug-ify!

Anyway... Sleepy now... Loves, ppl! In everyth, LOVE!!!

No comments: