Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10-12-08 (Wednesday) "Please, God... Your kingdom come here as well...!"

Went to explore Kuching together with the youth today, led by my cute n sweet aunt (Mom's sis). I couldn't help but think of how much God has changed the youth of CMC and wondered whether its possible with the youth of GMC. Can You please, God?

Anyway... First thing I noticed was how 'Cina-fied' they all are now. Basically all of them speak Mandarin between them now. Kinda weird how we're this English-speaking congregation, everyth's done in Eng yet they're speaking Mandarin.

Asked Larry whether he IS a Christian and why he is. Don't think he could answer it. Came a bit too suddenly and considering he's only 13, maybe he has YET to properly think about it yet but... I really look forward to a day when they all can firmly explain why they believe in God and that they really truly love God with all they have. Please, God. Please... If its possible in CMC, it is possible here by Your hand as well, Lord!

I also pray that they do NOT get too caught up in this world, to get the most up-to-date handphone, to buy the best brands of clothings... Won't be easy with all the peer pressure they face but... God, You can do it. I wish I could let them learn what I had to learn the hard way WITHOUT them going through it all. But... God, You have Your way in them.

Tomorrow's the big day! Youth Convention '08 is starting! I sure hope God moves mightily in the lives of the youths this time round, ESPECIALLY in the young ones. I hope another blackout happens like last time again so that they really experience what true worship DOES not necessitate. I hope God speaks so strongly that lives are changed through this camp. And most of all... I hope God starts using the youth of Sarawak for the expansion of HIS kingdom!

You are my world
You are my God
And I lay down my life for You
You are my Lord
The One I love
No one could ever take Your place
~ "You Are My World"
Hillsong

No comments: