Saturday, July 14, 2007

14-07-07 "Alamat Hari Kiamat Makin Hampir..."

Flipping open the Straits Times this morning, I just felt sad and sorry for the stuff that I find...

Indonesia again eh? This ain't much news...

Well, with all the amount of pollution they're making, this ain't surprising too...

But... Japan??!! This I don't recall much though...

You may see this is some normal phenomenon with the change of the typhoon and directions of the monsoon but... '12m-high' waves don't happen every year, okay... At least, not much in places other than Indonesia...

I just start to wonder again whether or not God actually had in mind for us to leave Him no choice but to come back and deal Judgment on us faster as we destroy the earth so hard, so fast...

On a different note... I got bored in class last few days and did something 'bimbotic'

You girls pay so much for those fancy nail polish and I can get such sexy and funky designs for practically free...!(Oh shoot... It won't go away...!)

2 comments:

AJ said...

oh my goodness. u buang tabiat izit?

jtkl89 said...

buang wat tabiat?