Wednesday, July 04, 2007

04-07-07 Mathematics

I'm not sure whether anyone is born a math genius but one thing I'm quite sure about is this... No one can be very good at maths WITHOUT practice. If one is willing and actually puts in effort into practising, I'm sure almost ANYONE can become good at maths.

Sigh... Just got back my maths paper for our mid-years exam. I did terribly... Like REALLY terribly terrible! This is quite a blow for me... I guess this is God's way of bringing me back to earth... To remind me to be humble and do my work consistently...!!!

5 comments:

Steve W. said...

Well i can't help but to agree. I'ev done so badly, its the first time i've obtain such scoring in my entire life. Well there's a first time for everything right? I guess i'll really need to buck up. A lot!

jtkl89 said...

yea...

Kah Ying said...

it's normal for us to do bad once in test.. or else we aren't humans lw rite? so CHEER UP dude!

ill b waiting for ur latest post abt u getting an A in test.. haha

Frank said...

This shows what tuition class in Malaysia has done for us... make us practise.

I seriously lack practice maths too but I've yet to receive my results so can't mourn with you guys yet sob.. i didnt do too well either

jtkl89 said...

gd point, ky...! ok well.. i'll reserve that post 4 the yr-end exams then! heheh...

there's even tuition availavle 4 'A' levels eh.. give out pamphlets on the streets again. Made me really amazed at the 'kiasu'ness. N i'm SURE they haf students going 4 em...