Saturday, July 07, 2007

07-07-07 "Chinese News"

I used to think that the people in China eat almost everything they could find when I found out that they actually eat dogs. Then, earlier this year, I read abt some restaurants in Shanghai serving up crocodiles on their menus. I mean... Wow... they're actually eating one of the longest surviving predators now. That officially makes them the very TOP of the food chain, right? But NOooooOooooOOO... Why stop at crocodiles? There're BIGGER and BETTER stuff this world has to offer...

"Chinese eat dinosaur bones as medicine"

wow... Something new eh? They really eat EVERYTHING! Even the stuff that are ALREADY extinct. My my...


AP Photo: Visitors look at the leg bone of a dinosaur believed by Chinese scientists to be...the 'dragon bones' from the dragons flying in the sky

Following that, this following news I have been following over the past few weeks...

Another consumer product disaster in China: exploding mobile phone batteries


“Right after I powered on the cell phone and pressed the button it exploded. My nipple got burned so badly from the explosion”.

Ouch...! This is like the 5th or 6th such incident in China already! Really makes you consider sticking to the REAL stuff for a GOOD reason, yeah? I guess Malaysia's government discouraging piracy is REALLY meant for the good of its citizens then.

Imagine just lying on the bed in your nighties or just topless(for guys, of course) and you just realized your handphone that's lying on your chest isn't on. Then, you turn it on and *!!!KABOOM!!!*................

"YEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!"

I'm NEVER gonna turn on my handphone when it's in the pocket of my pants anymore...


Last Sunday, he(Mr Jiang, King of BBQ in Jiangxi, China)BBQ’d 128 whole lambs with a 40 meter long grill all by himself and it only took him 2 hours to cook them.

Food, glorious food...! I'
m only wondering why the number...? 128? He must be some geek mathematician in school or maybe just another computer nerd obsessed with binary numbers. His next attempt would probably be 256 crocodiles? or maybe 512 dinosaur bones?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about 1GB ham cai?

jtkl89 said...

wat GB... it's not even byte la... heheh...