Sunday, July 08, 2007

08-07-07 Randomnity VIII

Time for some picture-tell-story time...!

Went to Carl's Jr. not too long ago. Stupidly ordered a large meal because I thought I was REALLY hungry...

Can you tell how big this is? Oh, and this is before the FRICKIN' EXPENSIVE HAIRCUT!! Looked so 'guai zai' and innocent then, eh?


Can tell here?

It was stupid because... I can get FREE REFILLS!

My supidly LARGE meal... McD's fries still rule...

Sexy bacon.. I just loved this huge burger. And NO the burger is NOT huge because I ordered a stupidly LARGE meal...!


And here's Arvind eating with me, totally unaware that I was taking a picture of him only until NOW as I'm posting this... Awww... Don't he look so innocent..? Oh... That 1 L nalgene bottle's there to let you see how big the drink is too!

Okay, enough of the sinfully, pleasurable sinful stuff...

I went cycling with my senior, Xing Ji yesterday evening at ECP.

That's Xing Ji in white in front there...

We got to this jetty with a pretty nice view...

I think that's St John's Island or something further to the left... Hey! I can see my roommate waving from our room from here!

Not very long later, we saw this towering structure and...

Can you guess what it is? I'm gonna tell only in the next post... Winner gets... a 'HADIAH MISTERI'!


I dunno why but I think this pic would look nice... What say you?

As we turned back, the sky was dark already...

This pic, IMHO, is kinda impressive with the light rays and all that... I like it...!

The bunga-bunga, gesi-gesi, showoff-showoff version of it. Actually, not very gesi oso la ho... Only senget nia ma... What's so gesi...??

Now for a thought.

Human greed and desire is insatiable. We desire to be able to fly in the skies like a bird(not on a massive air polluter like the Airbus A380 or BOEING-787) one day if given the chance. Then, it just came to me that if we were SOMEHOW given the opportunity to do so, we wouldn't stop there. We'd want MORE! We'd wanna be able to travel to outer space freely! Like the debris and asteroids floating out there! This is just a comparison to money. We can NEVER have enough. Get your first million by 45 years old and then you think: 'Can get a million, the next million won't be hard, right? At most also die trying what...' Then, earn another million, try to save money by giving some money to charity so that you get taxed less... 'Just another million will be enough la' you say... Enough is NEVER enough.

Hmm... Come to think of it... It's like what men AND women want for their bodies too. You know what I mean... Bigger is better? Some just keep wanting bigger or maybe a smaller... Body shape... Yeah, that's the word...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ham cai..wat hadiah misteri?ur virginity??izit a fishing thingy??how u call tht liao ah?"tiao yu" ah..wat pemancing ikan?wat air polluter lo..airbus baru pledged tht they gonna make A380 environmental friendly plane..boeing jz revealed their own environmental friendly punya plane..made from wat composite????not sure liao..i can never get enough from u baby..enough is NEVER enough..muaksssssssssss

jtkl89 said...

omgosh... SIMON U R OFFICIALLY BANNED FROM COMMENTING! I think ur COMMENTS r the reason my blog is rated 'R'!!
Environmental friendly my foot ah! They waste so much energy and resource JUST to MAKE those planes already still what environmental friendly... It's like saying I'm making poop without releasing any foul smell ah... And SURELY those planes aren't gonna be running on solar energy, right? what's so environmental abt tat?

AJ said...

whoa. large meal (-_-") uhhh...

oh yeahh. my fren had a dream about YOU the other nite (which is quite weird because she told me that u sort of 'pop' into her dream ) and well, she dream that you came back to miri, and the scene is sumwhere around d church hall and the ironic thing is that you were FAT.

hahaha.

i cant imagine u coming back to miri looking like that.

jtkl89 said...

oh my goodnes... ALYSSA!!! Y;D YR FREN DREAM OF ME FAT??!! WHAT'D I EVER DO TO WRONG HER??!!!