Sunday, June 17, 2007

17-06-07 Technology - It Sucks! No?

Nintendo Wii, PS3, XboX 360,

Core 2 Duo, iMac,

GeForce,

Panasonic 103" Plasma TV...

It's kinda sad after a while with so much advancement in technology. I begin to think that as we advance in our standard of living, we fall backwards in terms of LIVING LIFE. All those gadgets nowadays tempts us to work hard to earn money with the aim of getting these luxuries so that our family can supposedly enjoy...

What do we end up with in the end? All these gadgets to take up our time instead of time with our loved ones. We communicate by calling or, worse, by SMSing and chatting online with each other. I mean... Proposing online or through SMS? It IS kinda sad eh?(I'm saying this bluntly... Not aiming at anyone, okay? I myself am very much guilty of SMSing and chatting too...) Instead of studying or reading up useful stuff, we end up playing alone on the PS3 or computer and at the end of playing feel very lousy having wasted so much time. I mean... Okayla if you play with family and/or friends but... alone? Sounds like Anti-Social Syndrome(A.S.S.) to me... (Once again, I'm talking about myself here... None of you reading this are so, I'm sure...)

Technology has brought many new phenomenas together with it too... In Singapore, if you're on the bus or on the MRT, 8 out of 10 trips you'll get to hear a handphone suddenly blast off with a song as a call reaches some person's camera-phone cum MP3 player. 10 out of 10 trips you'll see at least 25% of the ppl on board fondling their handphones. I mean... Ask almost any Gen-X or Gen-Y nowadays what they treasure most and... You guessed it... Their handphone.

Anyway... Back to camera phones... The relatively new phenomenon it has brought is NO DOUBT... "Cam-whoring"! The other day I was going through the Friendster accounts of my friends and well... Heheh... I can show you better than I can tell you........










Hahah... Now, I chose these pics only because you guys and gals look good in the photos so don't come along and push me in some drain now, k? Heheh... I also figured... "Why not let those from church see some of my friends outside of church and those friends in Sg to see my friends in 'Other Parts of the World'..." No harm done, right?

Now, concerning cam-whoring... I'm NOT complaining! I mean...
Pretty People + Cam-whoring = Thank God!!!
*WOOHOO!!*

Actually I'm just saying that so that those pictured won't feel invaded... heheh...

10 comments:

Kah Ying said...

~goes 2 joseph's blog n c new updates..~ am happy!

~c da 1st post abt God post~ oh.. tis one har.. read it b4 lw.. another post of joseph's copying n pasting in blog.. teehee..

~scrolls down 2 c another latest update.. cool! 2 new posts at da same time..~ am happy too!

~c amos's camwhore photo~ laughs until tummy hurts!!

then.. who knew.. WHO KNEW...

YOU WILL POST MY ONE N ONLY CAMWHORE PIC!!! so 'heng' ar me.. u caught my only camwhore pic..

reli wanna puke la tat time when i c myself.. shud i b honoured?? proud?? or embarrassed?? :(

dun tell me u nvr camwhore b4 ar..

jtkl89 said...

Heheh... The "ONLY" one? U sure abt that? U want me to post some MORE of ur camwhoring pics? hahah... u shud b glad le lo... I already said that I only chose those pics because u all looked nice in em, right?

I DO camwhore too, which is why i DID include a pic of myself, right? heheh...

jtkl89 said...

ah.. Laugh at OTHERS la... when it comes to your OWN pic, THEN u noe wat others feel like, yeah? hahah...

Anonymous said...

jtkl89, wah.. saw my micching pic here... so big... wakakkaaaa

遥望天狼星的我 said...

duh.... i was shocked... suddenly there's my picture pop up... wakakakakaka...

遥望天狼星的我 said...

[jimmychin]
go to hell... hu's ur micching....

jtkl89 said...

oh... uh... dangerous yea... put a pic of someone n then sum1 none of us knows comes along n stalks ho ho. heehee...

遥望天狼星的我 said...

jtkl...
i oso donno hu is him...
haha... never meet before~

Kah Ying said...

har? got pic of urs meh? dun tell me is da last one ar.. hahaha... okla i admit i camwhore la.. satisfied? hahah..

jtkl89 said...

got... y cant i tell u tat it IS the last 1?
not satisfied till u show more pics of urself
hahah...