Friday, June 15, 2007

15-06-07 Randomnity VII - "A Time to Update"

It's been so long I dunno what to update on so... I'll just use my pictures to remind me as I go along, okay?

Right before I came back, I left my hair to grow for the 3 months since the previous holidays. Many people wondered how long it would be already. Be surprised here. Be VERY surprised...

Ain't exactly long, right? I still managed to tie it up if I wanted to, though... (Pssst... Don't scold me for ridding you of your appetite yet... I was NOT naked when I took this pic... I just happened to finish showering so... *ahem*)

The Sunday prior to my return to Miri was Pentecost Sunday and there was this Global Day of Prayer taking place in many countries the world over(Unfortunately, M'sia wasn't one of them). Here are just a few pics of it...

It's really nice to see so many people come to just worship God and pray... This really was an enriching and enlightening experience!

There's Ms. Doris Gan, one of the MOE officers in charge of the ASEAN scholars, in red, taking pics.

This is one of the small opening ceremony stuff. There were this whole bunch of lil' kids among the throng of people waving the flags. They looked as if they would just trip anytime... So adorable! Heheh...

At the start of the holidays, my CT Class,07S45, had this chalet outing. I decided against joining as I had enough trouble getting back on time at night on many occasions I think my image in the eyes of the guards has been tarnished ENOUGH already. Heheh...


I had to make do with just joining the BBQ session.

Sexy charcoal, no? I had a hand in keeping the fire burning! Or rather... The charcoal hot... Whatever...

That's it for the stuff that have happened... Now for the randomer stuff!

Boy, my puppies have grown...!

This one used to be the naughty lil' black puppy... Now it's officially an irritating, T-shirt staining, lickity-wetty. annoying black BITCH! (It IS female...)

This brown doggy here is the cute, innocent-looking doggie(whatever way you spell it la...), which does not do anything annoying except go out in the hot sun when we open the gate and due to the later closed gate... It goes skinny-dipping in the longkang to cool off... Then when we return it gives us a black surprise! I went back for 10 days only and this silly lil' dog did it TWICE already...! Well.. On the bright side... At least it still LOOKS cute... AND it has a sexy, shiny coat of fur!

Not long ago. I went to watch this movie, "Amazing Grace" telling the story behind the song. The story of the abolition of slave trade in Britain. Anyway, while waiting for the others, I took a trip to the toilet(naturally... Toilock Man what...) and saw this poster behind the door to the cubicle...

SH*T!

As for my spiritual life... Well, on the first morning of holidays, I tried out sth 'novel'... I woke up early before the sun was up and went to the beach opposite my hostel together with my lil' devotion book and my Bible. I sat upon this jetty and just did a REAL quiet time with the sea blowing in my sexily long hair then... I'll just share with you some of the amazing scenes in the serene environment, especially as the sun woke Singapore up...






It really gives the feeling of God's bright eye shining on us, no?

I was walking to take that second pic and as I looked back I saw these 2 sets of footprints in the sand. I thought it looked quite cool... Evolution of 'prints in the sand'... Heehee...

The next two pics were taken elsewhere while I was on my bike. I just stopped to take these pics cos they seemed appropriate. :P

This was while I was riding by the roadside.

This... In the park beside the beach beside my hostel.

And finally... Let me introduce you to my 'last-moved-in roommate. This was in March or sometime then la.

He was camwhoring with my cam and forgot to delete the pic so I thought... What the heck...

No comments: