Saturday, December 30, 2006

30-12-06 Sentosa: Conquered

Yesterday was our last day of Orientation organized by the MOE. Kinda' fast, ain't it? School's starting in a week already. Wow...


Group 1B during the briefing. (From left: front row-Me, Kunaal, Liang Hung and Aadarsh; back row-Arvind and Nirupa)

When we got to Sentosa, we ALL got the chance to go around TOPLESS!! Sexy...

This is what I meant by 'topless'. Notice everyone still had their tops on? We're on the topless bus!

Our second completed task. The suspending bridge linking the "Sounthernmost part of the Continent of Asia" to Sentosa. Interesting, eh? Malaysia and Singpore BOTH have their "Sounthernmost part of the Continent of Asia". Heheh...

I had to actually go to the chest and measure out its dimensions. At least I wasn't drenched. Just slightly dripping. *Whew!!* Thank God I wasn't wearing light coloured garments. Heheh...


As for Bobby... Ah... no comment la...

Can you read it? Peacocks are starting to attack CARS now... Wow.. What's next? Sloths fatally wounding people?

I jsut saw this sweet 'old' couple and decided to take a picture of this. Now THAT'S true love! Despite their 'advancing maturity', the husband was still caringly pushing his wife along. Awww...


... This REALLY didn't sound very nice. The BUS had a 'door cock'... :P

Don't worry about me. I'm sure the dragon will have its fill with Kunaal since he's right within its reach. Jk, Kunaal... Don't strangle me again... Heheh...

2 of the dragons along Dragon Trail... 1st Earth Dragon, 2nd Rock Dragon. Somehow they didn't breathe fire into my face when I kicked them... Hmmm... Talk about hibernation... In this hot weather!!

My group at Imbiah Falls. The water wasn't falling though... DARN IT!! Anyway... Our facilitator on the left is Cheryl and the one on the right is Pei Li. Woohoo!!... And of course... I was taking the picture, what else? Stupid ah you? Heheh... jk yea...

Not something you see everyday. One of the Star Cruise ships! Whoa!! I was like thinking... If this was already THIS big, how much bigger is the Titanic then?

The winning group-... I wish I could say it was us but... Na... 5B! Well... At least we tried and had fun...!! Right, ppl?

Anyway, through this activity, I learnt some useful stuff, thank God. being a leader is of not much use if your subordinates don't agree with what you decide and you insist on carrying on with the decision. It takes everyone's sooperation to make sth work. Do it your way and everything screws up. And like what the funny, cute basketball-playing and basketball-shaped uncle said... If the leader doesn't step up and makes sacrifices, the whole group WILL suffer. Others are waiting for anyone to step forth and waiting upon each other will not lead to anyth. The leader has to be the role model.

6 comments:

Kah Ying said...

LOL! I like the 'topless' joke..! Cracks me up..

jtkl89 said...

nice place ain't it? shud come by n c it 4 urself next time, no?

Kah Ying said...

U mean sentosa? Yup, been thr b4 wif family.. Didn't really enjoy myself thr.. Rain ruined our plan tat day.. bleh..

jtkl89 said...

heheh... hafta dmit it's been raining ehre quite frequently. On the bright side... I can say that the greens here r growing healthily, eh? Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Sentosa not tat nice wor. =( rain ruined the day thr. but the dolphins were quite interesting. Didja see it? oh yeah, the snakes thr are cool!!

jtkl89 said...

we din experience any rain thanks 2 God. WOOHOO!!! Didn't get 2 enter any special places when there. Will go in the future in the hols la. Heheh...