Friday, December 15, 2006

15-12-06 This is it...

Well, sec school is officially over. I'm moving on to the NEXT phase of life now. College!

A person's character and well-being is like a big piece of drawing paper. Everyone's start off the same, purely white, blank. It is the people in the person's life who come in and for every little thing they do or DON'T do, they splash a little colour, take a swipe at one's drawing paper with their brush and finally... The end result either comesout all messy like poop or it can be even more beautiful than Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza!

Therefore, I thank everyone who has appeared in my life. Even those who I have made upset. All the tiny spots and dirty stuff added together with the good stuff is what made me who I am today. I honestly think God has blessed me a LOT with you all.(yes, including you reading this.) Do not think that you are insignificant. that you are just a little speck in the whole world. Like what the dear brother said in YC, "Touch one life and you can change a whole generation". Just reach out to those around you, don't bother about the WHOLE world... We got God to take care of that!

fyi... Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza is Miss Universe 2006.

Pretty? Of course she is! She IS another creation of God!

I hope this ain't one of the last time I blog for the following quarter or so...

2 comments:

Kah Ying said...

She is so pretty! Dun wry u'll be missed! =)

jtkl89 said...

heehee..
That's sweet, even coming from you... heheh...
no offence, jus kidding.