Thursday, December 21, 2006

21-12-06 My Hostel - VH

Pics are worth THOUSANDS of words, so... Here's a really, REALLY long novel!!

This ain't my corner but it's totally the same.

My study table and cupboard and lamp...

The view of my room from the middle. That's mom there..

There's a PANTRY on our floor equipped with not 1 but 2 FRIDGES! It also has a Microwave oven too! ALL for public use!!!! It's like a hotel!! Except that it's free!

The view from my room's window! The SEA!!

The view of the 2nd floor of the male block from my floor, the 10th floor.

There're football pitches, basketball courts, tennis courts, small fitness centres, athletics stuff, a table tennis set in my hostel vicinity, and even a jogging track at the beach opposite my room! What more could I ask for??

From the tour given by our Hostel Assistant Manager or some post, Mdm. Irene, I found out that... WE HAVE A LAUNDRY AND COMPUTER ROOM!! S$1 for cleaning and drying respectively!! Comp's free!

Their study room. Not ready for use yet, though..

Singapore really caters to everyone! There're many, MANY more examples like these...

Well, hope you got the picture of how my hostel is like.. LITERALLY... heheh... God really just showers blessings everywhere!!

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." ~ Matthew 6:34

5 comments:

Kah Ying said...

U r lucky 2 hv a nice view right by ur hostel.. With the sea n the trees, Im sure ur worries will 'fly' away right when u look out frm ur window.. :)

Wat? Sleep by the window? Erm, isn't tat a bit scary? I mean, having to wake up every single morning n the first thing u face is the sky or the view or watever it is.. As if u r sleeping IN the sky! Wahahah.. Cool yet scary..

jtkl89 said...

yea, praise God for such a wonderful hostel!!

I'm NOT sleeping by the window so it's ok then, eh?
heheh...

Poor lil ky is scared of sleeping by windows... awwwww. tat's so cute!! Heheh..

Kah Ying said...

Im not scared of heights.. Im not scared of heights.. Im not scared of heights.. Im not scared of heights..

I'm scared. =(

Heh heh..

jtkl89 said...

obviously. thousand gold princess wat... Hahaha... don't worry. I am too!!

jtkl89 said...

heights i mean...