Monday, December 25, 2006

25-12-06 It's Christmas!! Merry Christmas to you!

Went to Cornerstone Community Church yesterday. They've 3 services with the 3rd 1 specially for youths. They're really vibrant and passionate youths, all of them. This really had me realizing how God's moving all over the world even through the youth now, the generation that's been blamed for most of the crimes happening around, for being rebellious, for being disobedient... God's making a change in that now and praise Him for that!!


The youth came up front to worship together! There's power in unity!

This is their drumset... Notice the mikes everywhere? Heheh... Did I mention that this place used to be a disco?

Nothing significant... Just trying to show off my scrumptuous, lip-smacking lunch of Katong Kueh Teow! (Hmmm... Suddenly it looks like a plate full of earthworms cooked in kicap from this angle...)

I've made quite some friends here. Someone asked me why it's not hard for me to make new friends. The simple answer is that I myself take that first step to go and make friends with them I think. If I don't and the other party doesn't, it's NEVER gonna happen, no? I thank God for ALL the wonderful and sweet ppl in my life!! I really feel blessed!

This is for YOU, Samuel Wong... NOW you know where it's at, eh? Heheh...
"For the LORD detests a perverse man but takes the upright into his confidence."
~ Proverbs 3:32

This one I like...!
"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." ~ Proverbs 18:24

"The whole world is a book. If someone has never travelled, he has only seen one page of the book." ~ Someone I forgot...

No comments: